Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 8it74gjf-720_jpg.jpg (720x406, 201.54K)

The weight is always the pre-cooked weight.

Steakposting when?

Yeah it's for pre cooked weight. Also is that way

You just know that guy is some autistic /ck/fag.

Attached: images (1).jpg (179x282, 7.68K)

I already posted in /ck/ and they told me to fuck off to Any Forums

Or a jew.

I mean if he paid for a steak of a certain agreed-upon weight and the restaurant gave him an underweight streak but still charged him the original price then yes, he has a point.
It's arguably "autistic" but consumer revolt and bad PR for a lighting customers is the ONLY thing that makes businesses improve most of the time.

People like this are why no one wants to work jobs such as this. until businesses grow some teeth and tell shithead fuckface customers like this they’re being retarded and to fuck off, it will always be difficult to find people to deal with twats like this.

Take your meds to find out

What are some of Any Forums‘s favorite steak places? Chains or otherwise?

Attached: 96FD9853-F8E1-47D8-A400-C9EEB324CB39.jpg (599x408, 113.3K)

He was in the wrong for ordering a steak well done and expecting it to not lose like 40% of its weight. And the restaurant was wrong for not shoving the steak down his throat and throwing him out the door.

>We charged you for a steak of [X] weight but provably tried to give you a steak of SHUT UP AND DON'T COMPLAIN, YOU'RE HURTING OUR STAFF'S FEELINGS!!!!

This. I work in the higher end of what you would call customer service jobs and it's as bad as working with your average retard consumer in retail or bistro business. Especially nowadays with people being completely detached from personal responsibility.

>they told me to fuck off to Any Forums
bros...are we now the board other boards tell everyone to go back to?

Attached: hermonie knows.jpg (227x324, 19.31K)

I was embarrassed once this way last week.

gf wanted to buy 5 kilo of fruit. what she got was 3 kilo. turns out the weight included the husks and seeds. its just some store clean and sort your food so you don't have to go the trouble of opening one. with those taken out, it brought down the weight. she fought for it it was becoming uncomfortable I offered to take care for it. so I bought another without her knowing to make up for the lost weight.

Hes talking about being one of the actual staff members who just wants to punch in and out without dealing with this bullshit. I'm guessing you were never forced to get a job as a waiter or in retail.

Did we just lose Any Forumsbros?

We might already have newfags new enough to not know about the split between Any Forums and 4channel - do you know a blue board more degenerate and offtopic than Any Forums?

Texas Roadhouse
Logan's Roadhouse
Sizzler

based

Attached: spoons.jpg (580x440, 53.17K)

OK? My heart bleeds for them. But that means the solution for customers receiving inferior service or outright being scammed out of what they paid for is to shut up and not complain?
No, retard, if customers are complaining because members of your team are giving them inferior service/scamming them and you have nothing to do with it and want to clock out, the solution is for those members of your team to straighten up and fly right. Then everyone will be happy and shit won't be a problem in the first place.

Attached: 0_FB9fS3QWEAEH8hA.jpg (615x1038, 137.68K)

This, what an absolute fucking retard

Shut the fuck up wagie and give me a refund.
Don't forget to dance while you do it, chop chop

Attached: wagie dancing.webm (1086x776, 735.1K)

>Texas Roadhouse

Based

>Inject steak with 2 kilos of water
>Advertise it as 2.5kg steak
>Whoops, all the water evaportated during cooking :)

partner???

>she fought for it it was becoming uncomfortable I offered to take care for it. so I bought another without her knowing to make up for the lost weight.
Your gf is more of a man than you are, weak bitch.

Some people just never learn

Attached: 1648021742578.jpg (640x853, 239.31K)

sexism is a big thing in chip counting

Attached: 0efc453e3b1384ee27880a60ebf81a6f2a9408d66e286b76db9253cb9aaa103d_1.jpg (598x1024, 156.55K)