Hundreds of millions of views on dozens of different channels

>hundreds of millions of views on dozens of different channels
>all just 10-15 minute long videos narrating the plot of movies

Is this the future of cinema? More people are watching these than actually watching the movies these days.

And a lot of the comments are just about how people “don’t have time” to watch movies so they enjoy these. Or that they actually enjoy hearing the plot outline more than watching the actual movie

Attached: 631C0CDC-20FA-46EC-8C2D-BCE2F06DAC06.jpg (1536x1293, 827.3K)

Kill yourself.

Crazy that these guys must be making a ton of money just reading Wikipedia plot sections

That's just bug people evolving.
Cinema as max-producing so much generic shit movies for bug people that they have created now this behavior that bug people recognize the same pattern of movie, so instead of wasting 2 hours on the same plot, they prefer to use this type of videos to consume it and at the same been able to talk about it with their bug peers.

Attached: 20191011-Succession-03.jpg (960x1280, 154.32K)

you think they actually read them?
most of them use voice-to-speech

I remember hearing ads for a paid app that wasn't audiobooks, but audio summaries of books for people who are apparently not only so busy they can't read but so busy they can't even listen to a full audiobook.

I actually love watching these, they're good for shit movies that do high concept stuff

>Or that they actually enjoy hearing the plot outline more than watching the actual movie

I’ve actually watched a few of these on the more outlandish titles. Usually when it’s an Asian movie.

And the plot definitely sounds better when described than it would if I spent an hour and a half watching it on the movie. Your brain fills in the parts for you whereas in reality it would be some cringeworthy Asian acting

A lot of Chinks and pajeets watch these videos. For some reasons they just love doing this and never have any attention span to watch the entire movie

Attached: 3243242423.jpg (1937x1037, 170.19K)

Praying for nuclear holocaust

Attached: 0sqqaQV.jpg (444x444, 43.48K)

>equally racist
>completely different interpretation
interdasting

Before the internet people would have a fun time describing whatever stupid shit they watched on the telly. These videos give that same friend simulator experience.

Sounds like Dhar Mann titles but with less kino videos

Basically, just Cliff Notes for movies, not a new concept.

>check on YouTube to see what the ruck OP is talking about
>it’s actually real
YouTube is artistically and creatively dead alongside the internet. God I would sell my soul to go back to the early 2000’s internet days anymore.

They kinda don't because they don't have humor.
Only one of them did and the channel almost got deleted off youtube by some asshurt pajeet.

Which one was that

People unironically(me included) dont want to waste 1 and half hour watchinng some shit flick. Its easier and quicker to just watch these foundflix esque videos.
Also, If I watch one and I like the plot in the beginning. Ill stop watching and watch the movie instead. Did this for The Endless

Are you people this butthurt about wikipedia summaries?

Coincides with the decrease in attention span. Most millennials and especially zoomers now have a attention span LOWER than a goldfish (8 seconds). It’s no wonder the movie summary cliff notes took off with millions of views.

oh so I wasn't the only one who got these shits recommended. I thought it was a series of a comedy channel at first.

>most millennials
the average millennial is like 31

Take meds

How much of it is AI?

I love how pretty much every single one about a serial killer or crime has a highly upvoted comment asking “omg is this based on a true story!??”

No bitch. There wasn’t a serial killer assassin who teleported around a small town and killed 50 people in various creative ways before being dropped in a car of acid. You’d have heard about it.