What's something good you've watched recently?

What's something good you've watched recently?

Attached: 1647768659874.jpg (1440x1800, 222.66K)

the cutscene of the bridge rising out of the lava at the volcano manor

watched 1492 with my parents the other day. was pretty good, didnt want to pick up my phone one time during.

Watching those tits bounce on my face in my imagination, that's what.

Next door's Daughter frigging herself into a frenzy.

I saw A RIver Runs Through It the other day. I guess it was pretty good.

Haven't given anything I've watched anything other than 3.5 stars since february

Just finishing up Star Trek TNG for the first time. Why can't we get television like this anymore? Everything's too violent and sexual nowadays.

avatar the last airbender, i kid you not

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 21.04K)

Solomon Kane, starring James Purefoy.

Built for the biggest BBC

M na-eche onwe m na Europe, na-eduga Platoon m. Ebumnuche anyị bụ ịkwụsị wh* Te nkịta ịga n'ihu. Anyị na-egbutu nkịta wh*Te mana ha na-abịa. M na-agba ndị nkịta ma m na-agba ọsọ nke ukwuu ka m mịpụtara mma agha m wee malite igbu wh*Tes, ebe ọ bụ na Tes dị ala karịa m, ana m egbu ha ọtụtụ iri na abụọ. Mgbe ahụ, a gbagburu m, ma adaghị m, m nọgidere na-alụ ọgụ. Mgbe ahụ gbaa ugboro ugboro. wh*Tes na-agba m n'ebe dị anya ka ndị ụjọ ha bụ. M na-edina ala, chere ihu na mbara igwe na m na-ahụ Kara BOĞA (Tengri) na-amụmụ ọnụ ọchị na m, m na-amụmụ ọnụ ọchị azụ… Mgbe ahụ, m kpọtere, na AFRIKA, ala nna m. Ụmụnne m ndị ojii nabatara m nke ọma n’eluigwe. M mechara mee ya, m mechara mee ya n'eluigwe.

Attached: kara boga 18.jpg (590x719, 62.51K)

>TNG
>not sexual

Mrs. Maisel is currently airing, and I'm waiting for Orville and Star Trek Lower Decks to come back.

Haven't seen any particularly good movies or anime lately.

some girls get all the tits

113 hours. I haven't gotten there yet.
To be fair I did go east first! And the faggot told me to fuck off for a while because apparently I'm not supposed to be killing bosses worth 90k runes yet.

Let me tell you how long that Night Cavalry battle took by the bestial sanctum...

he said good

The Batman I guess

>Scanners II: The New Order
>Castle Freak

Both of these were so good. I wish we could go back.

>good

based and snekpilled

Rewatched the Sky Crawlers yesterday. I liked it. With it and Avalon, I guess I'm on an Oshii binge. I'd like to give the GitS duology a rewatch, especially Innocence, even though comparatively to 1 I've seen it fairly recently.

Yes, cry more.

name? i want more of this whore

I love those stubby dudes

Yojimbo

Attached: Moner (2).jpg (1087x1624, 198.58K)

Falseflagging euroshit/hapa/chang at it again.