Could crowder become a movie star

could crowder become a movie star

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (569x574, 420.02K)

He has cringisma instead of charisma. So no.

>hello, we’re the ceos of the unfunny department

Sam Seder legitimately scaring him with his mere presence alone has tarnished Crowder for me, I can never look at him the same. I know the Crowder dick riders will cope by saying things like “DA JOOS TRICKED HIM!!” But that’s entirely besides the point. Crowder went from posing as a level headed “debater” with Ethan, claiming how he likes to keep things civil and respectful on his channel, to immediately showing his true colours by turning into a middle school bully by the mere presence of Sam. Sam didn’t say a word and Steve freaked out “SAM SWEET HEART, PIG PEN EYES, TAKE THE GLASSES OFF, NO ONE LIKES YOU, YOU’RE AN IDIOT” it was absolutely fucking hilarious to watch, and not in the way that Crowder intended. I feel so much second hand embarrassment for him it’s unreal. Somehow Crowders pathetic mental breakdown didn’t redpill his audience on how much of a grifter he is, just goes to show his audience is mainly children.

Attached: 29FD19C2-3B51-4220-93C4-BA9B887C0CE5.jpg (960x957, 66.15K)

Kek

To be fair Seder is a grifter too but yeah

Movie stars are outdated boomer icons. Steven already eclipsed mainstream celebrities.

I honestly can't tell who is worse, Sam Sneeder or Stephen Crowder. Both are insufferable people for completely different reasons.

>OH N-

Any Indiananons see his standup?

I guess thats what Steven deserves for trusting a Jew. Never trust and never relax.

Both are grifters user. Seder backstabbed rogan on msnbc despite rogan defending him when he got fired years ago.

Spoonfeed me user, who's this Sam guy and why did he bother crowder so much
I personally hate crowder because he's the typical pandering, safe neocon
>now now no one is saying transgenderism being taught in schools is wrong, but I just don't think that it should be taught in pre-school and I'm firm on my beliefs

Attached: 5F3C42C0-BEA2-4585-86BB-E29094B3E4A3.gif (176x229, 1.29M)

That’s what conservatism has become these days. Afraid of bieng called alt right so they comprise with the deranged proggressive troons

He was already The Brain in Arthur

I don’t get it

didn't this nigga have like 500 heart attacks?

No it isn’t.

>JEKYLL JEKYLL HYDE

Is there any political commentator that is not a grifter. Pls recommend

Crowder was always a coward that would only debate unprepared college students. He started acting like a bitch when he started losing to one

Attached: 2n7hmfxdpkl51.png (940x528, 573.19K)

>I will only suck cut transgender cock, I draw the line on uncut dick, as the Bible says

I usually agree with his anti tranny stances though

Sam Seder is a snobby liberal prick but also a very strong debater. He and Steven were scheduled to debate at Politicon in like 2015 or something I’m not sure on the exact date. Steven cancelled at the last minute, he got dubbed the name “cold feet crowder” after that. Ever since Sam has tried reaching out to Steven for a debate but Steve hides from him. Steven Claims he will debate anyone, he goes to college campuses and debates literal nobody teenagers, but when it comes to Sam Seder he completely dodges him and everyone suspects it’s because hes just not a strong debater and he can’t debate anyone outside of college kids and water heads like Ethan Klein. Steven went after Ethan Klein for several months, making fun of him and his wife. and then challenged him to a political debate, Ethan saw this as an opportunity to “get” Crowder, so during their debate he snuck on Sam Seder to face Crowder and then Crowder had a mental breakdown and quickly fled the video call.

What happened to Klein anyways. He has turned into a giant faggot these days. He used to be tolerable somehow

No, chud, take your meds

People like Crowder won’t win certain debates because he’s a normie Conservative who’s scared to bring out the big guns.

cucking louder with crowder

Moving to California and being in a circle of liberal friends has turned him into an actual cuck.

Destiny but he's not really a political commentator he just likes to debate people

This faggot always relies on screaming as a comedic tool

Attached: 1591054060197.jpg (853x353, 36.36K)