From General /FROG/

From General /FROG/

From is a horror/thriller television show on Epix.. Epic+?.. I don't know, just download it bros. 7/10 episodes are out now.

It has cute ghoul girls and is free of wokeness

Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pDHqAj4eJcM

Attached: from come inside.webm (2048x1916, 2.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBrCh-6oNIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm on episode 3, holy shit the fucking daughter choosing the opposite house got me mad.

not enough content for a daily general desu
unless the daughter or that traddemon get nude.

typical teenage saughter moment

Attached: FromAss.webm (2028x1916, 2.9M)

Man I just want to watch the rest of the season. Its definitely interesting. I kind of hope it doesn't go the route of Lost though and actually gives explanations to things eventually instead of just 80 more questions

kevincels...

For me, it's Trudy.

Attached: trudy.jpg (352x695, 55.91K)

possessed by trapped ghosts who just want out. Will she let them out?

Attached: From lanklet.jpg (400x600, 19.58K)

Bout time you came back faggot! I swear, worst shill ever!

I finished the last episode finally and it was mostly based. And it also proved my theory that if you wear the talisman around your neck, you can go outside and have sex with cunny.

Alright, let's recap: I'm FROGchad. I watch and critique Yellowjackets, Servant, and FROM on Any Forums. I hate OP for being a spamming faggot shill. It's not personal, I hate all shills. And if you create a shill /Gen/, you become my number 1 enemy. So don't do that.

About the show: there's no cunny. Strike One. Yes, I thought it was cunny seducing the incel thru the window, but alas, she was too old. And she was on the fucking roof?!! Like dude, getting seduced by a sexy ghost is forgivable (if you have a garden level apartment in Chicago). But third floor? Fuuuuck no.

Attached: 20220321_041315.jpg (577x1328, 338.71K)

it's not possible to reconcile all the contradiction and paradoxes. Not on a literal or empirical level. We can only hope (here and in all other mystery shows) for answers that make sense on a meta level. Twin Peaks The Return made zero sense on a literal level, but it gave you the most true account of contemporary USA possible.

The questions are important for an ongoing tv series. They have to keep people interested, and the mystery is how they do it. The issue comes when you drag the mystery out for too long and/or have boring characters. The characters can carry a show that isn't pacing it's reveals well enough, but only for so long, and the longer you do it the more rewarding the reveals had better be. LOST had a lot of great characters, but almost all of their reveals were lackluster, boring, or completely asinine.

>And it also proved my theory that if you wear the talisman around your neck, you can go outside and have sex with cunny.

No it didn't. The two managed to still enclose themselves in a structure with the talisman. It was in a front entrance area to the house. Its unclear if simply holding it will protect you.

Its true the questions are important and so far the pacing of From is solid. They introduce new questions, routinely give subtle clues, and still reveal enough information to keep me satisfied. I agree that was the issue with Lost for me the reveals felt weak

The father and mother gotta be the most boring part of the show. Except for "Thomas" they've nothing going on. Your run of the mill "about to divorce couple find each other again in while in dire need".

My theory is that the whole talisman protecting you thing is just a game the monsters play because just tearing everyone apart every night gets boring. The rules surrounding the talismans are too vague.

I don't mind the dad. The kid's acting is utter fucking dogshit, though. Any scene with the kid or the mother are nigh on insufferable. Pity the priest got splattered, he was shaping up to be pretty interesting.

Kek that would be ridiculous if they were just bored and pretending the talismans worked. They never even explain where the sheriff finds them I don't think. Li

>Any scene with the kid or the mother are nigh on insufferable. Pity the priest got splattered, he was shaping up to be pretty interesting.

I can deal with Tabitha's scenes but damn is that kid a terrible actor. Are all children actors that bad? kek I can't even think of a decent one in recent time

actually all the characters except Victor feel bland. Not a single person whose death I would care about. This show is carried entirely by the mystery. And as pointed out, that only goes so far.

>Its unclear if simply holding it will protect you.
And your lack of Vision is why you'd die immediately in that Hell Town.

Me? I'd bling that talisman. I'd go to the supply room behind the cafe (absolutely retarded place to keep town artifacts btw) and I'd grab Leroy's gold chain and Denise's bedazzler. Turn that fucking talisman into shimmering mystic battle armor around my neck. Then I'd go outside and scream,
>"Any ghost cunny that wanna get fucked, get in line!"

Then I'd have sex with cunny until the sun came up.

Attached: 2ef1975edf4e98e4dc7354b8b0d98b20.jpg (540x530, 49.42K)

shit
sorry OP I'm sold
>#TeamGhostCunny

KEK for fuck sake user, the kid is like 5 years old.

That's my theory for why they never run, too, despite showing that they're capable of moving fast. Either they make up rules to limit themselves or whatever malevolent force rules over them makes up these silly, arbitrary rules on the fly to limit how OP they are. I want more on their mind fuckery. They, or whatever is behind them, is obviously intelligent. That guy opening the window for the cute blonde murdermonster makes more sense when you remember that the monsters can get in your head and that chick in the dress had obviously been working on that dude for a while by the time he made that fatal fuck up. It continually frustrates me that no one has ever though to try and talk with them in a controlled setting or maybe capture one of them with the talismans.

While we're discussing the lore, here's some important research material when it comes to determining what exactly the fuck a Ghoul is

youtube.com/watch?v=zBrCh-6oNIg

>And your lack of Vision is why you'd die immediately in that Hell Town.

>Claims I'll die immediately
>Suggests testing the bounds of a magic rune with your literal life as the potential cost

Yeah I'm sure you will outlive all of us kek

>It continually frustrates me that no one has ever though to try and talk with them in a controlled setting or maybe capture one of them with the talismans.

Right this would be the first thing I'd do. At least communicating through the window but capturing one is a whole other ball game. Of course assume anything they tell you is a lie but perhaps they'd reveal truths about the nature of the pocket universe. I wonder if they could imprison one in a room with a talisman somehow?

Kek fair enough but I still cringe every time he has a scene

the only way out is for the entire town to mass an-hero in broad daylight so the ghouls don't get to have any fun.

This. It's when I turned against the show, even tho I'm still enjoying it.

As parents (fuck your divorce cope), as PARENTS, you do not get trapped in Hell Town and just let your daughter move in with the orgy hippy cult on the outside of town. Especially after you already lost one son and almost lost another in the RV accident. That's just not realistic in a show full of bullshit. I'm sorry. Can't forgive that.

At least they learned their lesson. Fuckin hippies.

Attached: 14596871_259824567794294_2425723685408079872_n.jpg (1080x810, 90.17K)

>The rules surrounding the talismans are too vague.
It could just be lazy writing

This is especially relevant now when you realize that living in the house outside of town means putting your life into the hands of a gaggle of kooky strangers every night. Retards who might be secretly sexting with a monster through a window and will eventually FUCKING LET ONE IN.

>secretly sexting with a monster through a window
based kevin