Schumacher gave us this

>Schumacher gave us this
>everyone complains
Uh remind me again who's the gay guy?

Attached: 1647903157506.jpg (640x360, 30.49K)

My favorite part of this character is the boobies

Attached: diaps.jpg (218x231, 7.82K)

Bruce, it's me Barbara

Attached: 1566658115096.jpg (500x572, 51.39K)

I remember when people bullied her and called her fatgirl. Even as a kid I felt bad for her.

That's the only part of this character.

>who's the gay guy
It's me

Alicia Silverstone was the highest tier Stacy in the 90s. What the fuck happened?

Schumacher was based. Instead of desexualizing women like they do today, he just sexualized everyone.

>Chickened out on giving her nipples because of the backlash to Batman and Robin's
Pussy

She looks really weird in that movie. She was way hotter without the Schumacher touch.

Attached: silverstone.gif (500x270, 1021.89K)

Jewish genes made her hit the wall fast and hard.

>batgirl with a mustache

Nah, botox did.

unironically this movie tanked her career

why didnt she get pronounced bat nipples?

She literally has them in the OP

>She literally has them in the OP
not like the guys got them...

Attached: batnipples.jpg (600x450, 79K)

Her hair isn't red enough to be Babs

It makes sense since she's not Barbara Gordon, she's Barbara Wilson, Alfred's niece.

The men's nipples are hard to show strength, the batgirl nipples are softer to reflect her femininity.

LOOK AT THESE COMIC BOOK LOVING CAPE SHIT EATING FAGGOTS LOSERS AND TOTALLY UNCOOL PEOPLE

Attached: FN0hvE5WYAI4gKr.jpg (680x680, 96.39K)

Oh yeah, I forgot. But why still name her Barbara? Dishonest desu.

Looks like Joe Burrow just with gay tattoos. Definitely has more sex and smokes more meth than you ever will, loser.

god, he's so sexy bros

>momtattoo
lop

God I rewatched Batman and Robin recently, it's so fucking bizarre. George Clooney is completely lost. Chris O'Donnell thinks he's in a real movie. Alicia Silverstone is either stoned or had severe head trauma. Uma Thurman's treating the whole thing like she's auditioning for the Rocky Horror Picture Show. And Arnold's just yelling every single line at the top of his lungs, at least he seems like he's having fun. Half the movie is a literal toy commercial for a line of toys that no longer exits and the other half is beyond homoerotic which makes me really question who this movie's even for. Kids won't get the gayness but adults would find the whole thing tedious because everything that isn't gay as fuck is a literal toy commercial.

Thank god for Arnie and Uma though, without them the whole thing would be completely unwatchable. They're terrible too but in an entertaining kind of way. The rest of the movie is just either bad or baffling.

Attached: bathammer.jpg (590x400, 42.73K)

Schumacher bats was horny cartoon kino. I'm still mad that they cut that extended scene where Robin sucked Batman's dick while he was researching Harvey Dent's backstory. He cast Robin as an adult for a fucking reason, and then the studios just decide to re-edit his vision because they are afraid of the backlash. Fucking disgusting

>Looks like Joe Burrow
The Macaulay Culkin guy?
have you considered you may have face blindness?