Gets completely overshadowed by the villian in two of his 3 movies

>Gets completely overshadowed by the villian in two of his 3 movies
one of the worst Batman ever

Attached: e9007586a38c35d7fe105e24c5d64bb8.jpg (550x843, 44.09K)

I hate how the bat symbol is barely noticeable

Keaton gets overshadowed by his villains in all his Batman movies.

honestly trying to remember the nolan batmans and i can barely remember bruce wayne, batman was kind of just there

This series aged poorly. Batman begins is the only one that feels like a batman movie

That’s pretty common with Batman. If it doesn’t happen, it’s usually because the villain in the movie is mid. Batman has the best rogues gallery, arguable, for a reason. They’re way more interesting than him.

Ben Affleck was the only batman to not get overshadowed by his villains

I hate how his suit looks like its made from mexican conchas bread.

Attached: conchas-mexicanas-shutterstock_409664776-900x506.jpg (900x506, 118.33K)

He wasnt the best Batman. But he also wasnt the worst by a long shot

also lets just admin that out of that trilogy Heath Ledger decimated anyone by a mile
Aaron Eckhart was alright

Attached: FB03B0E5-0DDD-4D8D-9427-86844BC5C2B2.jpg (1343x1357, 1.46M)

Lmao. No wonder theres zero el batman threads now

The Batman had a better setting, but dark knight had much better characters and storyline, which is why the movie often feels like a regular Nolan movie with a Batman skin.

I cant understand the dialogue or follow the plot in these movies, its like gibberish

But the trilogy made it Gotham vs villain perfectly, I wouldn't care if it was just batman vs bad guy. The scene were Batman, Gordon and Harvey talking on the roof top is awesome.

Gary oldman is the best part. Ledger isn't good

it took me some time to adjust for gary oldman playing a cop
>leon the professional

True. Also how Nolan captured that sense of awe of having Batman protecting your city. Batman is like Superman in a sense that he's always there when the city, its people, need him. Just watched Battinson but to be honest, the feeling kinda lost. There's only three 'Batman scenes' in it, those are when he saved the Asian guy at the beginning, the kid in the church and the finale. Most of the movie was spent by him doing his own business alone and punching goonies. If they actually are making the sequel with Joker, they should give Batman a much bigger challenge and danger.

It also kinda looks the bottom of a shoe

>biggest staying power Bale's batman had was memes about his stupid voice

Bruce Wayne is like Frank Castle in that he has great movies and stories but despite being an interesting character ripe to be explored they just get Flanderized over and over again. All Star Superman managed to remind everyone that even though Superman wins every time, Clark Kent is still a real, relatable person

Because he had none. Unless you count Superman.