Why is this bitch so fucking hot? Fuck Rory

Why is this bitch so fucking hot? Fuck Rory.

Attached: 376EF311-5124-4432-9BBF-7DFD35C6209E.png (625x418, 303.57K)

Paris did nothing wrong

>tfw Lane's actress was nearly 30 but playing a 16 year old

Attached: 1632791489456.gif (410x412, 861.23K)

she was one of those "you'll get it when you're older" types and yeah liza weil was nice.

>tfw no Paris gf to tell me I'm a failure at life

Based OP

That is the kind of girl who loves to peg boys

Attached: 385825_full.jpg (744x1000, 80.79K)

>ywn receive a vigorously disinterested handjob from Paris

Attached: 43c56bda65da78c6b5c7216eeb628cbe.jpg (800x440, 36.24K)

She aged really well

Attached: liza-weil-gilmore-girls-paris-geller.jpg (4139x2935, 1.37M)

>show makes her into a tongue-in-cheek communist for a season when she's living in a shit hole apartment
>2016 followup makes her into a fucking Deus Ex tier biotech ceo
>still hints at her begrudging admiration for Stalin

not many shows, let alone reboots, do their characters justice like this

Attached: tony.gif (288x200, 292.71K)

Would Paris be into fisting other girls or would she be the one receiving?

Attached: 1641590451292.png (741x568, 29.42K)

She's definitely a dominant fister, at first, but I can see her agreeing to being fisted in return. Sex with Paris is probably really transactional and rules based owing to her autism, everything she does to you she expects to receive from you, and feels obligated to return anything done to her.

Paris fists all her partners as matter of respect. She's only moderately into being fisted herself, but her unfailing kegel regimen would snap her pussy back to it's steel trap tightness in under 36 hours

A lot of the responses in this thread show you guys' lack of experience with this type of woman
I guarantee she would be into being brutally dominated and turned into a squirming little mess in the bedroom
Also, Mrs Maisel Season 4 was extremely disappointing

sometimes it's both, frankly. sometimes in the same night

Man, I worked on a paper at univeristy with a girl like Paris. She even watched the show every other year so. Really bitchy and bratty but smart and very sexy. But she was draining to spend time with. Found out she was a virgin after a year or so.I blew it when we got drunk though and I havn't spoken to her for two years.

Would Rory be the sort to dominate her? Or are they forever incompatible?

No she's obviously the opposite and wants to be roughed up and dominated.

actually Doyle fits the profile for scrawny soi-looking but ultimately successful dom

I want to ravenously eat Rory's pussy while Paris looks om jealously.

Gross

I bet Kirk is hung.

Rory is the sort of girl to keep it hairy and stinky, you wouldn't want your face down there in real life

it's true. every hardcore bdsm couple I've ever met irl or seen online has been Paris and Doyle, sometimes one or both them is fatter.

The guy always wears a vest and their both into Zelda games is my experience

Rory is defo more dominant, though she may have that annoying spoiled princess thing going on in the bedroom as well where she expects you to do all the work
Shame since I had a huge crush on her when I was a kid watching the show

yeah but BDSM is inherently gay and weak and usually attracts the worst types of neurotics
There's a big difference between the artificial tool-assisted power dynamics necessary in BDSM (due to weak faggots mostly) and the raw, animalistic, life affirming domination you can do as a man that most women crave
Paris would defo fall in the latter group - only girl in the cast who would likely be into BDSM is the asian chick

She looks native american?