Watching LOTR fellowship with a female

>watching LOTR fellowship with a female
>this happens
>she laughs

Is LOTR a film women cannot comprehend??

Attached: output.webm (1280x720, 673.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwMPZR3sS2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL

>in highschool history class
>most of the class is chicks
>watching Saving Private Ryan
>chicks can't stop laughing during the beach scene
>whole class gets detention despite the guys not laughing

She just wanted to show you she's a fun loving person. Women don't watch movies, they compete for your attention with the TV.

>SHIT, THAT LOG JUST HIT ME IN MY RINGS OF POWER OUCHIE WOUCHIES

>watching LOTR
>with a female
The scene in question is during the third act
>nearly three hours of viewing instead of sex
Rethink your life

Attached: 1611040754527.jpg (115x172, 12.82K)

I mean laughing out loud might be a bit of an overreaction, but he was definitely not a character to sympathize with in the film (until Aragorn forgives him right when he dies). In the film hes portrayed as weak incel, too easily corrupted by Ring, so people generally arent going to give a shit if invisible Frodo knocks him on his ass.

>all intereactions with females must contain sex
this is why you are forever alone

maybe its stress laughing

> Is LOTR a film women cannot comprehend??
Yes. All the "lol they are le gay" shit came from women because they simply can't understand the bond between men who became like brothers.

>brainlet take
He's the most easily sympathised char unless youre a brainlet

>undivided attention to screen
>an interpersonal activity

Attached: RDJ - Tropic Thunder.png (1288x873, 946.44K)

nah cause when the dude started saying mama they started imitating him and pointing at the projector

why are women like this ...

The story is made up, no doubt. SPV is an R-rated Boomer title, it wouldn't be playing in a high school this decade

yeah youre prob right

In my country it's just 14+ and it was an 11th grade class

well it is a pretty funny 3 seconds
i can hear him shouting
>AND ALL THE HAFFLINGS

>foreigners laughing at American characters' death
Nothing amiss there, partner

I'm Canadian and we were supposed to be learning about the Allies landing in Normandy. We were there getting shot up too. But also I'm looking at American ratings on IMDB and it's retarded. Turns out SPR isn't even 14+ it's pg-13. We saw American History X in class too but you guys have it as a hard R. Why are your ratings dudes so fucked in the head?

The LOTR script was written by two women.

It might have been just a piece of it. I remember in my 10th grade history class the teacher threw up this scene from Full Metal Jacket. youtube.com/watch?v=MwMPZR3sS2o

It was gonna be the whole movie split up in 2 viewings cause it wouldn't fit in one class but after what happened during the first half we didn't get to finish it.