Lego and McFarlane Toys are leading toy brands with the license, the movie is out this year. Trailer in May.

>We're pleased to have McFarlane Toys on board to develop a line that captures the film's innovation and realistic details of the characters in highly articulated action-figure form, as well as introduce feature items with lifelike motion. This collector-oriented product line brings a fresh approach and attention to detail that perfectly aligns with the franchise's long-term vision.

>The LEGO Group will also have a full suite of building sets to recreate and display major movie moments across both the first "Avatar" film and "Avatar 2."

>Additionally, the storytelling and artistry of the film will be showcased across a wide range of categories, including fashion, accessories, footwear, home, outdoor play and more, with licensees such as adidas, Disguise, Duvetica, Citizen, Trends International, Hallmark, Ferrero and Zing, to name a few. We have licensees developing everything from costumes to consumables and look forward to sharing more information closer to the "Avatar 2" theatrical release.

licenseglobal.com/movies/exclusive-walt-disney-company-and-lightstorm-entertainment-avatar-2-collaborations-and

Attached: avatar.jpg (1400x1400, 228.09K)

nice

Kino inbound

Avatar 2 is going to win 11 Oscar

Robust and refreshing

true

they should make a highly detailed Neytiri statuette, fully modeled of course

Attached: s4r503be1h921.jpg (750x1000, 71.21K)

Yeah and make her fat

this so I can put her in my magic cupboard and have a pocket-sized neytiri of my very own

>Lego Avatar The Videogame will happen in your lifetime

Attached: 1647614152470.png (910x1024, 1.37M)

based

REALLY fat

Archchads we won again

Attached: Edtg-CFUwAEQCjT.jpg (1200x675, 59.37K)

This is a real website and these are real toy industry people talking about fucking Avatar 2 as if it's a real movie that's coming out. What the fuck is this bullshit?

FULLY

Attached: 1524370468702.jpg (512x2967, 452.8K)

Imagine avataranon fully dripped-out rolling up to the premiere with all the merch

Where's that user that kept posting the countdown???

When did he start doing it???

fuck yes

I feel like Avatar exists in an alternate reality where the world hasn't died in 2012 and people still give a shit. Being a CGI fest won't bring people to theaters. The world has moved on. All these announcements and casting/filming leaks feel like producers trying to gauge interest/shitting bricks because they have a potential turd on their hands.
Even on this board, Avatar 2 is a meme exactly because making a sequel 14 years after the largely forgettable Avatar's release date, who's only mark was its budget and box office gross, doesn't make any sense.

>The LEGO Group will also have a full suite of building sets to recreate and display major movie moments across both the first "Avatar" film
why did it take so long

Is Avatar user still here? I heard he is a Russian.