What role will he play?

What role will he play?

Will everyone in the theater clap?

Attached: signal-2022-03-22-22-37-03-149.png (490x548, 236.81K)

I dont get the hero worship. Didnt he dismiss Russia's massive build-up as if it were just saber rattling and ignored our warnings? You kinda have to go down with the ship if you told everyone there wasnt going to any issues and not to worry.

Projection Man. He can appear in places he isn't.

I heard that his approval rating was very low before the war because of corruption and pandora papers

You made me search it, faggot

>Bans all opposition parties
>hides
>uses own citizens as human shields
He's just like Harry Potter!

Ukraine really went from normal country to a reddit nation in less than a decade.
What went so wrong.

>putin fanboys pretending to care about corruption
lol keep posting this stupid shit, nobody gives a fuck.

This guy is a literal US installed puppet

You know what went wrong

He has the power to end the war just by guaranteeing they won’t join nato and officially recognise Crimea as Russian. If it were me those two things seem a hell of a lot better than being destroyed in a war. In fact not doing those things seems really pig headed and stupid

And I thought the coof was mass hysteria. But this. This is next level. People seriously can't be falling for this, right?

>literal fake news to trigger Any Forums's autism
Based False flagging OP

>People seriously can't be falling for this, right?
We've been trying to warn you how fucking dumb people are for years and you didn't listen. Most people are empty husks who literally can't think.

and now he keeps calling for a no fly zone whenever he can like he wants to start a Nuclear War

> disliking US assets means you are a vatnik
Cope. All Slavs are subhuman. Including holhols

Peter's landlord in the next Spider Man film

I mean I’m not going to die for subhuman Eastern European scum half a world away

you did enough to reply

He seems to me like he would love nothing more than a second holodomor. He looks so happy with this war he can barely contain himself

He will play a President of an Eastern European CIA puppet state who decides to become an actor

Link/proof of this? Not doubting, I just dont know of any reliable sources on whats happening. Everything feels like propoganda, especially since theres so.much translation involved which leaves room for "interpretation."

He should be mirage.
Totally constructed and faggy

>officially recognize multiple territories as foreign (LPR, DPR, Crimea)
>disarm completely and "denazify military"
>dismantle the government
>probably install puppet government and give up even more territories, possibly even up to the bank of the dnipro, giving up tons of natural resources, land and the ability to govern your own country
Why are you so fucking retarded?

"So, half your population is dead and your country doesn't exist any more. That's a shame, how about appearing in the next X-Men film?"

the more I see and hear of this guy the more I dislike him