Is Jeff Foxworthy funny?

Is Jeff Foxworthy funny?

Attached: Anthony jeff.jpg (1080x1449, 210.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfUOQKM7hUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Foxes are... LE WORTHY!!!

Attached: Rj.jpg (572x536, 27.87K)

he’s the most successful comedian to ever be

Funnier than Fagtano.

give me more Fantanojaks

Is there a s o y jack based on fantano. He really acts like one

but doctor i am jeff foxworthy

Making fun of Foxworthy for being hack is just as hacky as Foxworthy these days. Aging hipsters are the saddest sight.

I never got why this guy was ever popular. Shitty humor and opinions for small brained tards. Fantano I mean.

No

Attached: rightwinghumour.jpg (609x838, 158.89K)

What a fucking two digit iq boomer take. Participation awards have been around for over a century, but these dudes are all so triggered like it’s a recent phenomenon. They had them when he was a kid too

I accidentally nutted in Anthony Fantano's eye in 2017, he was pretty drunk and got belligerent and I just left the hotel room while he was flailing around lmao

it was alright
better than larry the cable guy
but it was still meh at best

youtube.com/watch?v=DfUOQKM7hUo

If Foxworthy was black Fantano would be calling this joke brave and relevant.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

The mutt ain't wrong, but somehow I still hate him for saying it.

Same thing, but with me and Mel Gibson, I have AIDS and he wanted it very badly, so I jizzed in his wounds and eyes. He cut himself freshly to get aids himself.

It's not low effort nigger music so Anthony doesn't like it.

>63 years old
He's young enough to have been around for when participation trophies started to be a thing.

what the fuck happened to Fantano?

Qrd on fantano. Why do people call him a soi

Why do boomers shit themselves over the concept of participation trophies?
>It doesn't matter if Timmy who wins still gets the biggest trophy, Jimmy who doesn't win HAS TO leave empty-handed and crying

>I AM SILLY: The graphic novel

Reading must not be your strong suit.

Even that joke is too offensive for leftoids?

Should people feel good about failing?

>mel gibson STILL making kikes seethe in current year
You love to see it

>YOUR NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES I PULLED OUT OF MY ASS FOR COMEDY SO UR NOT FUNNY

And humor clearly isn't yours!

lol

Impersonating Ron White's entire They Call Me Tater Salad bit in 3rd grade and getting huge laughs at the lunch table was one of the defining moments of my life.

Yeah he was pretty decent to good tier.

sports for kids are about discipline and work ethic. if johnny can at least get some recognition for the hard work he's put in its better than getting nothing because jamaliquy ran the 200 faster than him.

He was cozy with right-wing comedians and Any Forums culture with his meme review show and postings on Any Forums.
Then he decided he wants to be a Cali leftist and mingle with the elitists there, so he's been becoming increasingly deranged to win back their favor ever since.

>ok, so the point of comedy is....
shut the fuck up nigger

someone post the fagthony tweet about how critics are better than artists

None of you can name a funny conservative comedian.

I have a retard coworker like just you and last week the idiot broke down because no one praised him for doing mediocre work
it was hilarious

>muh boomers

Attached: 1644364559500.png (1180x1364, 120.68K)

Except leftoids have been abolishing the concept of "winning" so no kid wins, they all finish "equally"

It's a lesser-reward to commemorate the dedication of sticking with the sport/team instead of dropping out.

>20,000 illegals sneak into a bar
That actually is pretty funny.