Does it hold up?

Does it hold up?

Attached: AB980063-6606-4F4E-885E-F2FF8CBC4164.png (600x602, 498.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VIxb9LAvHfE
youtu.be/nM06J9XwY8Y
youtu.be/bK0nDs0wnvM
youtu.be/OAmB7Bpmpkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Dragonball GT of Batman cartoons. Despised by anyone with a brain and adored by shitskins.

>165479986

Attached: IMG_7868.jpg (540x656, 41.17K)

Everything Bruce Timm is gold and timeless. I miss this style so much.

Attached: HQ.png (308x451, 169.24K)

It was never as good as you remember

It's better than I remember.

holds up better than BTAS tbqhwy

>165480024
kys

uh no. The Batman and BatB are far far FAR worse

Havent seen this but Im guessing its trash?
I grew up with Batman The Animated Series which had incredible style and good animation, and I remember the shit they replaced it with was god awful looking and the dialogue was like something Joss Whedon would write.

SCHWAY/10

Dana was hot

the intro does, i havent watched any episodes since i was a kid and i refuse to believe its anything other than kino

black girl was hotter

Yes its great.

The show was Warner execs saying "we want the Buffy audience and make Batman a teenager", so it should've been a carcrash but it actually turned out great somehow.
Paul Dini is brilliant and then Dwayne McDuffie perfected the DCAU with JL/JLU.

most retarded take yet

The only bad thing about it is the ending

The movie was kino

do it, it's kino and wb did a pretty damn good digital transfer. I wish marvel 90s cartoons had this type of treatment

OST is fucking awesome
youtu.be/VIxb9LAvHfE
youtu.be/nM06J9XwY8Y
youtu.be/bK0nDs0wnvM
youtu.be/OAmB7Bpmpkk

It does, surprisingly. I re-watched a few of the beginning episodes a couple of months ago and it still was as good as I remembered it as a kid.

it's exactly like that you nigger, watch the doc they put on yt recently

yeah, i feel like batman got a lot of top tier media from arkham games to this.

Not sure, I was like 17 when this aired and I always feel like it was a retarded take. I see burgers who loved this, but it was too action and animeish to be a good batman series. Also was the moment when Bruce Timm started to make designs too simple and the WB shows started to have poor animation since they ditched TMS for shitty korean animation houses.