On jah this new drop really got me fucked up jitz fr

on jah this new drop really got me fucked up jitz fr
Hisenberg easy lock on the deadass bad for the price of some glizzies
What you think cuh? Cap or cop?

Attached: ACE6B0AF-A901-43E4-B1A9-F54860BE513C.jpg (1932x1034, 213.03K)

Exactly what is appealing about these inbred disasters that makes people want to spend a mortgage on?

SQUASHED

AND

SLAMMED

Their sperm

Negros and white trash bro. Simple as. I feel bad for the dogs because they have horrible health problems and can barely breathe.

You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension

Attached: 37884.jpg (620x413, 71.31K)

My parents got one of those little abomination dogs that they inbred until it was like the one in OP because they saw it at some breeder and felt bad for it and knew they could afford to take care of it. I called it "Snorts", it ended up shaped like a football, breathed really loud and wet, it's front legs pointed outward, and it waddled around their house like it owned the place. It died at 9 years old, but they gave it as good of a life as it could have had.

Im just gunna be honest fellas, I dislike black folx.

Attached: .png (111x79, 14.16K)

but they supported the breeder's business by giving money and giving rise to more breeding

FRESH AND FROZEN SEMEN AVAILABLE

The exact reason I stopped breeding French bulldogs. fucking nigger mongloids took over the entirety of sellers

Why would you breed them in the first place? Pit bulls are worthless

yo bruh we got dem ugly ass nigga dogs rite here! we strait bussin out here boy! sheeeeeeeeesh

Attached: file.png (671x1024, 645.91K)

its kinda like a pyramid skeem

some seller around the corner from me had his frenchies stolen from him not too long ago.
they just walked into his house, beat him up and took the pups

>horrible health problems and can barely breathe.
meirl

Where do you live?

It was free because they couldn't breed it or some shit. I told my dad he overpaid the day I met it and he told me to shut up.

Near Manchester

French bulldog =/= Pitbull

Why do poor people love retarded dogs that're barely alive?

Based

It's amusing how these people take like braindead instagram zoomies, but I imagine the overwhelming majority of the breeders are early Gen X in their late 40s to early 50s.