Movies for the uncontrollable urge to drink?

Movies for the uncontrollable urge to drink?

Attached: male-heavy-drinker-at-night-1-scaled-1.jpg (2048x1366, 205.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/health/medical/does-alcohol-cause-anxiety-experts-explain-why-you-hate-sundays/ar-AAVi2dz?ocid=uxbndlbing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being an alki is based

Attached: barfly.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

Imagine killing a child with your car. Kino.

I drink i come to the realization that i should get a gf and be less lonely. i sleep i wake up i drink

Attached: download (8).jpg (237x212, 9.05K)

Fag

its how it goes

Attached: alcoholic.jpg (621x414, 26K)

Just shitpost druk with us instead mate

i do but immediately after drinking i always feel sad

Why? Just drink water before going to bed when drunk and eat a big meal. Wake up and have a shower, drink more water and have another meal. Only downside to the next day is you are tired at night quicker

Get a drunk gf and be happy

how? I fell in love with me bartender tonight but she was married I think. She shaked my hand

What's your poison lads? For me its Wild Turkey 101

Only if you got a bar to go to

Leaving Las Vegas

Attached: 563390849dd7cc24008c5f68.jpg (700x350, 33.09K)

its easier if you dont have alcoholic pieces of shit pressuring to drink in your life

time has passed so fast

Attached: 71i91wAlkGL._SL1400_ (1).jpg (1400x1400, 230.92K)

"Technically" I'm an alcoholic, but it's no big deal. Here's my daily routine. Get up, drink some coffee, work/ run erands, do whatever you need to do. After work in the evening, work out, go run a few a miles. After all this is over your day should be done and it should be around 2200 or later, whatever. This is your time to drink and get smashed, just drink your day away, after this, eat your one meal of the day (OMAD) pass out. Get up the next day and do it all over again.

This is how our ancestors lived

Attached: file-20190130-108351-1btg7w0.jpg (754x754, 44.6K)

>Why?
There was an article about this the other day. Theres nothing you can do about it. He's not talking about strictly physical symptoms of a hangover but the fact that your brain just gets sad after a temporary spike in happiness from any substance.

msn.com/en-us/health/medical/does-alcohol-cause-anxiety-experts-explain-why-you-hate-sundays/ar-AAVi2dz?ocid=uxbndlbing

Tamnavulin.
Screwdrivers if I'm depressed.

Watch out for the neuropathy, lads. It's permanent in many cases.

what's the point in working out if alcohol kills all your muscles

i'm not going to read any jewish science article but thats kinda how i feel. get happy for a short period after drinking then just get sad

Attached: maxresdefault (27).jpg (1280x720, 96.25K)

That's not how it works, I'm 35 and in better shape than you ; )

not really
our ancestors didnt have strong alcohol, they were drinking shit that was like, 1%

>an article
Oh my god, a pop science article said that?!? Wow I guess it’s 100% true! But yeah actually I do agree, I think you just feel bad mentally the next day no matter what.

this isnt alcoholism if you arent addicted, its the bloody mary to day drinking pipeline that gets you
that fucking bloody mary should be BANNED its ruined millions of lives

the shining

why did she shake your hand?

I feel like those should be switched

i don't know desu

Attached: 54d3faac03607_-_rust-03.jpg (480x269, 19.69K)

greentext the story bro

Stop drinking outside your house

what the fuck. We have to get to the bottom of this user, before it's too late

Attached: 30-tsur_-_70630caaf3d45.jpg (480x269, 30.88K)

Guinness is apparently literally supposed to be prescribed to alcoholics. When I was an alcoholic Guinness basically wouldn't even work on me anymore. So apparently there's literally nothing wrong with drinking as long as the abv is absolutely no greater than 4.2%. And thats at best. Guinness may be additionally healthier because it uses nitrous, so for regular beers the abv may need to be even lower.

Some user mentioned in a thread the other day I might have alcohol induced neuropathy and he's def right. I took a few days off from drinking but had some beer the other day and I started getting little pains in random parts of my body and was twitchy.
Fuck. Drinking is all I have. FFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK

Attached: 000.jpg (795x430, 53.05K)

DRUK of course

weed can fill the void in your hollow soul
dude

Oops i usually drink Cryo stash which is twice that abv

How so?

weed is for fags.

Attached: WHO94C6.jpg (1024x1024, 61.09K)

If you can manage to quit for a while (6 months or so), you might heal up

lmao enjoy your early desiccated miserable alcoholic death then, wouldnt want to be a fag or anything

this season won't help if you have a smoking/drinking problem

you're literally a shit skin

Attached: download (9).jpg (300x168, 5.54K)