I miss old television

I miss old television

Attached: kingofthebased.jpg (822x612, 252.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9R36ohUJ88Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same

Attached: 1252953508879.jpg (380x247, 32.23K)

chinese
or
japanese

Attached: iran.jpg (900x1544, 226.71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9R36ohUJ88Y

i hope those british fellas that thought of putting on a skirt for laughs are happy now
see where it's lead

King of the Hill has a whole episode dealing with Connie getting her period
And that episode about Trannys where Peggy makes freinds with one by mistake at her large shoe store.

Either of those stories in a new show or film would have Any Forums apoplectically seething

Attached: yoroshiku.jpg (3648x2736, 3.18M)

you act like the average user is old enough to have seen koth

We're all sick of it.

Davidduke.com

most seething posters on Any Forums are reddit boomers

Actually it goes ALOT deeper than that. Women literally where banned from peforming onstage so in Japan and greek for example men had to play women in theater. So you can blame horny theater guys who literally claimed 'having a women on stage would be dangerous but having a guy play a women instead will make things safe'

I forget, did Hank overcome his terror of buying tampons for Connie?
I believe he did. Decent episode. There was no stronk womyn empowerment.
The joke about the tranny (drag queens ackshually) episode was Peg’s obliviousness. There was no tranny empowerment.

Is that Sam Hyde’s new website or something?

Tbqh the trannies helped Peggy with accepting herself for who she is. They were kinda based.

>NOOOOO WE CAN'T MOCK TRANS PEOPLE ANYMORE I'M GOING INSANE AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
This is what it comes to when you have no job, no life, and no friends to keep you from living your entire life on the internet.

>And that episode about Trannys where Peggy makes freinds with one by mistake
There weren't any trannies in that episode. They were fags in drag. He met Hank multiple times as himself.

Attached: ack.jpg (768x719, 113.58K)

Attached: 1627882966135.png (1000x872, 393.06K)

You know that reruns exist right? Am zoomer and I remember it well. The period expisode is actually how I learnt about periods kek.

Attached: 0B002919-7362-42B5-9EF5-703473FB4159.jpg (1024x613, 78.98K)

>no job, no life, and no friends to keep you from living your entire life on the internet
So, troons? your only ''friends'' are on discord and you likely never go out in public because people laugh at you.

why would they seethe when those plot points were always encountered from the view of a conservative Texan?