SHE WAS 25 YEARS OLD YOU SICK FUCK!

SHE WAS 25 YEARS OLD YOU SICK FUCK!

Attached: 1647599878969.png (1078x434, 626.14K)

>REEEEEEE WHY IS THERE NO BARREN POST-WALL ROASTIE I CAN RELATE TO???

Women will suck and fuck older guys until those older guys start fucking younger women and then they will be so confused and angry like "how could this happen".

Roastie seethe really is something else man. Its been getting worse and worse the past decade or so as well, is it because of trannies?

>google Alexander Skarsgaard to check his age
>this is the second pic in Google images
based or cringe?

Attached: MV5BMTY1MjQxNjEzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTU5ODM2ODE@._V1_.jpg (1360x2048, 648.34K)

>noooo you can't just fuck younger women
>also pay for my onlyfans

Attached: 324235782.png (855x834, 1.06M)

>love interest
is that even confirmed? isn't she some sort of priestess that gets visions and shit?

Teenage girls just entering puberty lust after male celebs from their age to basically no upper limit. In fact, most focus on one's in their early 20s up to mid 40s. It's instilled in them from youth.

>Women are strong and intelligent! They can make their own decisions! B-BUT NOT THIS TIME!

Attached: Myth of Consensual Sex.jpg (750x737, 61.13K)

Neither, just confusing.

Now google image search "White Family" and post the first 20 results.

The cope is just pathetic at this point

Attached: roastie cope.jpg (536x466, 44.93K)

Thank you, I posted the wrong version by mistake

>children: want someday

kino confirmed

I have a POF account I scroll through from time to time and the amount of mid-30s women who are still "undecided" about whether they want children or not is astounding.
I swear they have no idea they're on a clock.

This lmao.

>People holding discussion in the Anya thread

Attached: Anya (3).webm (1176x1082, 842.45K)

More illiterate people who don't read history books. The average life span back then was like 49 or something. A 25 year old woman back then was beyond a roastie if she wasn't already married and working on kid #5. They wouldn't even know women had so many kids because it was common that some wouldn't survive to adulthood. Unironically our species will extinct itself because cell phone addicts refuse to read books. For fucks sake you can even read a book on your phone if you wanted to.

SHE WAS ONE YEAR BELOW THE HALF-YOUR-AGE-PLUS-SEVEN RULE!

>The average life span back then was like 49 or something.
Life Expectancy not Life Span, people lived to old age since BC times, the last of Alexander the Great's successors was 77 when he died via assassination while still leading his army

Lmao saved

Noooooo you can't just break the ironclad roastie rule!

>26 yo

Attached: Leo.jpg (728x752, 62.35K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 1.07.19 AM.png (1322x1266, 1.16M)

>research shows
>women hit their prime at 18
roastie cope

>If only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: brave_lQat7DrOMe.png (161x162, 23.88K)