Good day Any Forums connoisseur s. Is this show any good?

Good day Any Forums connoisseur s. Is this show any good?

Attached: Hello,_Privilege_It's_Me,_Chelsea.jpg (267x374, 44.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantajewishtimes.com/jews-white-complicated/
atlantajewishtimes.com/are-jews-white-yes-and-no/
forward.com/opinion/417274/are-jews-white-american-history-says-its-complicated/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does she show her jugs in this?

still better than amy schumer

What do you think?

Attached: 1647995546137.png (996x725, 424.96K)

i think she looks 67.

>makes a show about white people
>I'm jewish btw
Every time.

Hello, Fellow White People. It's me, Moeshe.

Attached: 1647845151306.jpg (600x717, 155.6K)

>Early life

Its like her comments were made by a Markov chain generator. How banal

Arent jews white tho? Atleast thats what majority of civilized people think

I guess it's good to admit her jewish privilege

Attached: qfzt70zasi561.jpg (689x900, 43.55K)

jews dont seem to think they are. ill just have to trust them

Basado

It's (((complicated)))

atlantajewishtimes.com/jews-white-complicated/

atlantajewishtimes.com/are-jews-white-yes-and-no/

forward.com/opinion/417274/are-jews-white-american-history-says-its-complicated/

This is pretty rich considering told 50 Cent that he shouldn't act a certain way because he's black.

Every single time its kikes

Isnt 50 cent a chud? Hes automatically wrong

No jews are their own race and seperate from whites. Theyre like shape shifters honestly and try to infect all host races on earth like the parasites they are

Aren't you a chud?

Based inquiry

DAYUMMMMMMMMM

Chelsea Handjob amiright bros

I do believe in white leftist privilege and thus all their property should be seized and redistributed.

*gets peed on...loves it*

It should be white destiny, not white 'privilege'.

No. Jews are mixed race mongrels - ask a Jew if they are a race or religion & they will start to squirm. Having light skin does not make you 'white'. That's like saying people in India w/ dark skin are negros. 'Science' is not telling the truth when it comes to DNA. The real 'white' people are the ones who migrated through the Caucus mountains in Europe after the Assyrian exile - the real Israelites who were then coined as Caucasians. Adam & Eve were not the first people on Earth. The Jews have tried convincing the world that they are the chosen people through the bullshit called Christianity. The Bible is the historical heritage of the white race.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 1.10.43 AM.png (2818x1288, 3.63M)

>Arent jews white tho?
jews are only "white" when they're castigating white people/white countries or they're caught doing something wrong. it's a common trick for other jews to distance themselves from the wrongdoer by proclaiming that they're white all the while ignoring that they are in fact, jewish. weinstein was a great example of this, i saw a lot of people talk about how "white privilege" was responsible for the metoo movement.

Is this the demented monster that offered up her own children to Moloch for a golden idol?

This. Not that I believe Hitler was eradicating anyone, but that's not a bad reason to eradicate. Jews can literally pretend to be white and grift/,destroy the race from within. A chink or poo couldn't do that, wed be like fuck off chink. But Jews can pretend to be white people easily it's creepy

when it's convenient for them, yes

what the fuck is a chud?

Attached: Idgi.png (1280x720, 531.17K)

"As a white women... what's that? Oh, why yes I am jewish. As a white women I think than white women are an oppressive force against our POC allies and need to check their privilege when interacting with them. Otherwise, they're basically committing genocide like their evil colonizing ancestors did."