NORMALIZE STAYING IN THE $5000 STAR WARS HOTEL

>NORMALIZE STAYING IN THE $5000 STAR WARS HOTEL
>NORMALIZE STAYING IN THE $5000 STAR WARS HOTEL

Attached: 1648008008705.jpg (950x1772, 119.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aVCImNrYPJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude that looks fucking terrible. come on

>globohomo artstyle avatar
Why do they do this?

>$5,000 bunks

Attached: 1642485194309.jpg (453x500, 39.33K)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Sheev'd.png (979x850, 1.01M)

Jesus fuck, they really charge $5,000 for pod living? Do you at least get a full week, a twi'lek stripper, and comped meals

supply demand issue
they should lower the price

I wouldn't pay $100 to stay there

Imma be objective here. It's not $5000. $6000 covers 4 adults. So $6000/4 means it's $1500 a head. Still expensive. Divide that by 2 for both nights and now it's $750 a night. That includes all food, tickets to GE with lightning lane access to Rise of the Resistance and Smugglers Run. The entire ship is staffed, minimally crowded because of how few guests can be in there in relation to the staff, and has tons of games and interactivity.
But drinks aren't included which is horseshit so fuck Disney.

>Inflation is skyrocketing
>Wages are stagnating
>The cost of food and fuel are becoming an extreme burden on the average person
>Disney literally expects middle-class parents to shell out $5000 to $7000 a night to stay in a shitty prison hotel and play dress-up in cheap costumes.

Who is this even designed for?

It's all inclusive and 2 nights, not $5000 a night.

That entire Starcruiser thing looks more like something out of Star Trek rather than Star Wars.

All inclusive except for drinks

I'd pay $200 to not have to go.

It looks like the inside of a blockade runner.

An all-inclusive cruise around the Carribean costs about the same, lasts an entire week, and you can spend the whole time doing shit like eating as much food as you want in restaurants and buffets and all the other crazy-ass shit they stuff into megacruise boats these days.

I don't even like kitschy vacations, but I'd rather spend my time doing that than trying to eat tiny portions of Star Wars-looking slop twice a day before being rushed out of dinner because a new "story event" is happening and they need you to watch it.

Rebellion ain't gonna fund itself

All the blue milk you can drink though.

>tfw if I save my money and only pay my mandatory bills, I can only save up about $5000 per year
>tfw there's people that consider $5,000 a meaningless enough amount to blow it on a 2-day vacation

Attached: 1608748280895.gif (165x180, 45.06K)

fuck I should've saved the webms from a past thread.
>hotel rey swapping the stunt saber super awkwardly
lel.

>Who is this even designed for?
Morons. Unfortunately Disney seems to have overestimated how many morons have vast disposable incomes ready to burn.

Attached: Quintessential American Family.png (2000x1125, 2.91M)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: Cdo38LkUkAEWXRS.jpg (900x1200, 190.82K)

hey Any Forums, dont go in international waters

Attached: joe.jpg (620x413, 30.85K)

i cant go to a trip to Europe for 1600 bucks

I'm blowing 5k on an 8 day vacation next month and it's making me sick. And I can save a decent amount of money per year, but the idea of blowing so much money with nothing to show for it but the "experience" is a hard pill to swallow. You might ask why I'm doing it then? Because of a woman.

>Can't even get decent food - right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

Attached: P4cC.gif (500x263, 999.56K)

>struggling to keep their star wars theme park populated
>struggling to keep their star wars hotel occupied
Disney has a track record for failed projects so this goes on the list.

Lel

Gotta follow your heart bro. And by heart, I mean dick.

youtu.be/aVCImNrYPJo

It has no windows either

While I definitely like to veg out in the hotel I’m not paying anywhere near 5000 bucks for a room with no windows