What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Chuck McGill.png (1285x803, 755.72K)

Chuck makes a good allegory for the trans mental health debate. He insists everything has to accommodate his problem while insisting there's nothing mentally wrong with him. Alongside this, when questioned about the inadequacies in his logic, he simply loses his temper much like someone with a mental illness will. And yet Chuck will not claim he's mentally ill. Despite the evidence. Chuck shows multiple signs of being mentally ill but society plays along. When he is forced to take a step back and look at what he is, he kills himself.

Vince Gilligan so concretely sums up the trans issue I swear it must have been on purpose.

Attached: 1541573840365.jpg (1000x711, 174.68K)

For me its Erin

Attached: 1647849478093_bettercallsaul205jimmyodenkrikerinbabysitter1200x707800x600.jpg (800x600, 107.83K)

so damn sexy, bet she has a hairy pussy too

to be fair, chuck secludes himself from society for most of the series. trannies go out of their way to travel around the world with their illness.
though, chuck does force anyone who comes near him to play along

>I am not crazy! I know he swapped those digits. I knew it was 88. Heil Hitler, as if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that gook Hiro to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That cunny thread! Are you telling me that a thread just happens to hit bump limit like that? No! He orchestrated it! Janny! He pruned a kino with this feel thread! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own discord group! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he became a mod, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands off the prune button! But not our Janny! Couldn't be precious Janny! Banning users for racism outside Any Forums! And HE gets to be a moderator? What a sick joke! I should've reported him when I had the chance! And you- you have to report him! You have t-

Attached: chuck's fuck and suck.jpg (1136x640, 131.76K)

Attached: Elaine watches BrBa.png (706x523, 621.89K)

Deeply insecure mentally ill faggot that wanted to torture his brother by any means necessary to feel better about himself, got what he deserved.

??? What scene is this
I've watched BCS entirely multiple times and I don't remember this bitch

you can't be serious
I've watched it once and I remember her from season 2, and that was 5 years ago

Jimmy cucked him so thoroughly in mutual social circles that his only cope was the fact that Jimmy became a dead-end con artist while Chuck became one of the most respected lawyers in New Mexico. He didn't preemptively try to prevent Jimmy from becoming Saul because he feared the societal harm Jimmy might cause, but rather because in doing so Jimmy would take away the only thing Chuck has after Jimmy even after he spent a lifetime doing the "right thing" and Jimmy did the opposite.

she was the lawyer that Davis & Main had babysitting Jimmy after he aired the commercial without their approval.

>im not crazy!!!
>continues to act crazy

She was his "babysitter" at Davis & Main. His disregard for the rules aggravated her. She later returned to help him in his scheme to destroy his reputation with the people at Sandpiper, and by extension making the class action lawsuit representative (Irene Landry) go back on her decision to accept the current class action settlement amount.

Attached: 1546403466499.png (472x785, 155K)

Basically this . Cain and Abel story with the twist that everyone loves Cain even though Abel works really hard and does everything by the book. Abel offs himself because of how effortlessly Cain mogs him and Cain ends up feeling bad but continuing on with his ill-begotten status and dishonorable methods (same ending eventually though).

NO NO NO NO NO IT'S A TRICK IT HAS TO BE

Attached: 1585015101705.jpg (461x538, 40.61K)

KYS TRANNY

I want to sublime her

>Chuck died in the season 3 finale
>Jimmy died in the season 4 finale
>Kim died in the season 5 finale
It’s like poetry

ywnbaw

Never, ever

HE DEFECATED THROUGH HIS FRONT HOLE