Flashchads keep winning

Attached: Flash.png (722x612, 332.38K)

It's amazing that even the good characters got retconned to be worse

Such as?

Can't wait

Attached: 1626840641841.webm (1022x562, 2.25M)

so much more SOVL than all of the mcu combined

NOOO ROSWELL

… There’s a flash show with 8 fucking seasons?

Reverse Flash mainly, but also Joe, Captain Cold, and probably more but honestly I don't give a fuck

I really hope this is the last season. They need to just end it. This show hasn't been good in a LONG time.

>me giving my best two bros purple nurpples after scheduling a workout together discussing who knows the cheapest Whose the cheapest Jew divorce lawyer in town.

Scrubs Brother is pretty good in this.

>Elongaed Chad

Attached: EZx0jdCU4AAGl7I.jpg (1125x1122, 147.54K)

>season 9
Holy shit, who watches this?

Who the hell is watching this shit? Are they the same "people" that are watching the new Star Trek shows?

CW DC shows are good background noise. Legends actually p kino.

I stopped watching when they fired him. I honestly should have stopped years earlier.

It streams on Netflix in international markets and it's consistently one of the most popular shows in the entire service, it only started to decline last season.

Legends is kino? They turned Constantine into a faggot and Booster Gold into a nigger. DCucks have a warped idea of kino.

The first couple of seasons were actually pretty good. It nosedived really fucking hard after that though.

Yeah and 90% of that is spent on fillers or stronger flash woman characters

Constantine always been a faget

Honest question. Who the fuck watches The CW. Shows on thag channel are so fucking bad.