I started watching this and I realized I like Ridley Scott’s style of sci-fi

I started watching this and I realized I like Ridley Scott’s style of sci-fi

Attached: 91413B17-456C-488C-9899-D8D3F0C4D6E0.png (1080x608, 600.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRhnsdHFNvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hope you also like JJ Abrams style of story telling.

He just produced it

I feel like theres an ok show underneath all the boring fucking TALKING FUCKING SHITTY ENVIORNMENTS AND SHITTY LITTLE HUTS WITH FAGS AND CHILDREN TALKING

I normally like sci-fi like this and I enjoy most of Ridley Scott's output but nothing I've seen from this show makes me want to watch it. Someone sell me on it.

The tropical zone looked great m8. Go watch some capeshit.

its one of those shows you actually have to watch, not just read wiki summaries and/or look at maymays.

largely excellent and interesting production choices
the story follows some classic tropes / mythos but still manages to surprise with the weirdness of what they are letting this writer get away with
awesome opening song and credits
i was really pleasantly surprised by how much happened in each episode in season 2

Its pozzed as fuck and you r*dditors will never be able to falseflag this shit into muh based scifi show for channers. The moment people from here watch a couple of episose they will notice they have been memed by a bunch of literal r*dditors. Same goes for the dr. whomst general. Forced r*eddit shit. Fuck off.

Is the entity actually the good guy now we know the ancient android wants to devolve people?

There is this exotic and novel concept where you try things instead of adking strangers

Jesus Christ proof read your drivel before you post or get someone to do it for you

youtube.com/watch?v=oRhnsdHFNvs
it's a love letter to (You)

i wouldn't say anyone is actually good in this. sol wants everyone to be retards. the core wants to fuck shit up and doesn't care who's hurt.

black guy and white female make future babies in the first 5 minutes

Haha, yes, sick burn dude. Thanks for fighting the good fight, kind stranger :D

There is so much media in existence I'm not going to waste my time on something if the overwhelming consensus is negative.

is this show one of the best filters of our time ?

>i don't want to waste my time!
>wastes hours every day on Any Forums

What do you care about wasting time? You're on 4channel.

ok now this is epic

It’s like an old European graphic novel came to life.

A woman that is a uber awesome killing machine, a nigger and a bunch of children are the good guys vs evil military christians that have guns. My wife's son and boyfriend love it.
>its nothing but a vehicle for propaganda

and directed the first 2 episodes, set the tone

Don't. There are some good concepts and it's decent overall, but it's basically mysteries piled on top of each other and almost none of them have been solved. There is very little chance it gets the next few seasons greenlit so you would just end up disappointed if you somehow managed to enjoy it.