Well this was fucking kino. The set design, the scenery, the physical comedy, the effects, the premise...

Well this was fucking kino. The set design, the scenery, the physical comedy, the effects, the premise, it all comes together so well. It kind of plays like a Wes Anderson movie which slightly tips it on the reddit scale but hey, I'm willing to look the other way this time. Caught me by surprise

Attached: Nacho.Libre.2006.720p.BluRay.x264-x0r.fanart.jpg (1920x1080, 235.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9JTZ5BjR6gI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i am i am
i think i am
i know i am
i'm proud i am

The only thing I remember from this movie is that guy getting stabbed through the eye with a corn on the cob

underrated movie that got shit reviews because disney jews want a monopoly on children movies

It's one of those movies that everybody was told to hate because it wasn't culturally sensitive.

I’M SICK OF HEARING ABOUT JOUR ESTUPID ORPHANS

How do corndogs taste like bros?

I AM
I AM
I AM
I AM

>black person seeing anything that can vaguely be interpreted as cultural appropriation
WAAAAHHHHHH
>beans when Jack Black and a Mormon make a Mexican film
BASADO

Mexikino. Making Jack Black mexican is more impressive than the entirety of the mcu’s cgi.

youtu.be/9JTZ5BjR6gI
The definition of SOVL

Attached: 8BAAAD76-FD11-4E3C-B1AE-BEB2E83E1E35.jpg (2176x1242, 236.21K)

funking kinough

Could have been great, so they put Jack Black in it. Surprise, surprise, it's now suddenly an unfunny chore to watch. They should have gotten a Mexican crew to produce this, it would have been way better instead of this boring middle class drivel.

like cornbread and hot dogs..

>ENTER

Attached: kino libre.png (1200x500, 1.63M)

GET THAT CORN OUTTA MY FACE

go, GOAWAY! ridsimbooks.

Attached: LQwQYRN.gif (420x232, 1.54M)

ENCARNACIOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOON
DOODLE-DEEDLE-DOODLE-DEE

Wow you are a fucking faggot, aren't you?

I liked it. The only gripe I had was the use of the same stock fart sound twice. Is it that hard to record an original fart?