What is the last film you saw in theaters twice?

What is the last film you saw in theaters twice?

Attached: MMFR.jpg (1920x1080, 2.48M)

Dune

Two Towers. Last movie I saw in theaters was Hateful Eight.

What about bob?

Inception. Saw it 3 times, I think.

>Last movie I saw in theaters was Hateful Eight.
I was visiting a friend in Seattle when that came out so I saw that and a bunch of other random movies. I don't think it was the last flm I saw in theaters, but definitely that was the last year I went to theaters. Fuck kikes.

Free guy. It wasn't intention I truly suffered both times.

Attached: 1647394627564.png (978x1019, 549.77K)

joe ker

Bladerunner 2

cloverfield

I saw Fellowship of the Ring twice on the day it was released. Never been so hyped for a movie and come away so satisfied.

Dunkirk

Sonic 1.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. I saw a matinee because I couldn't help myself, and then I saw it later with my friends and pretended I was watching it for the first time.

I have seen The Batman (2022) six times now. The ticket taker (a young black fellow) has started to recognize me. Last time I showed up, he said "Batman again?", and I nodded to him. Overall, the movie is wonderful.

hey buddy

Revenge of the Sith.

I don't think I've ever done that

Grown ups with the lads

never. i've never gone to a theatre to watch something more than once.

>I have seen The Batman (2022) six times now
It was barely even good you autist. Way too long and emo batman was cringe.

Attached: 1335203565007.jpg (400x282, 28.68K)

Probably Fury Road as well, saw it like 7 times in theaters.
I kind of regret not seeing DUNC again in IMAX.

This. Saw it three times. It's aight.

>The ticket taker (a young black fellow) has started to recognize me. Last time I showed up, he said "Batman again?", and I nodded to him

Attached: 1638648097598.png (680x975, 1M)

This but Transformers 2, for some reason my friends kept wanting to see it and it was entertaining enough to watch a bunch of times in high school.

don't care, didn't ask. He is literally me.

Attached: 20220314_105121.jpg (1024x793, 85.59K)

Based

The Phantom Menace in 1999 when my parents took me to see it opening weekend and then my grandparents took me to see it the next weekend. I was only six, but for some reason I was too anxious to tell them I had already seen it. Then they figured it out after talking to my parents when dropping me off and everyone was really confused why I didn't mention it.

Looking back, I think that was their first real sign that something was wrong with me.

>He is literally me.

Attached: 1644882877992.jpg (472x489, 31.84K)

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
3 times

>communist love rich white men
Any Forumsbros...

I'm with you guys. I can't imagine seeing any film in theaters twice (let alone more than that). Especially nowadays.

Alita Battle Angle but only because im a pedo

But Alita is not a child?

went to go see the dark knight six times, saw bladerunner 2049 three times and dune three times. saw no country for old men four times back when it released, and assassination of jesse james three times.

Zootopia