Doesnt the whole premise of this movie fall apart when the person telling you the world is ending has her butthole all...

Doesnt the whole premise of this movie fall apart when the person telling you the world is ending has her butthole all over the internet?
I mean how are you suppose to take someone seriously after you have seen their butthole?

Attached: 10819116 (1).jpg (3147x2000, 399.17K)

>I mean how are you suppose to take someone seriously after you have seen their butthole?
that's why she stopped getting roles for a while. blaming the Harvester is a cope

did we really see her butthole though? I remember one that was fake, but I vaguely remember another floating around

how do you take someone that looks like that seriously? its like she put a bowl on her head and saved it herself. like a dumb and dumber cosplay or something.

no i know it's real because every time i see her face i also see vivid flashback like images of her spreading her asshole.

Are you saying that if you saw Stephen Hawkin's butthole you would stop believing in the big bang?

yes

yea probably

Puddinghole

>believing in the big bang
ishygddt

Isn’t this movie about mass migration ?

What a hag.

I heard he emits a lot of Hawking radiation out of that particular black hole

>the Harvester
My sides

Attached: F6705047-3823-4F67-A19F-21A536E24EC9.jpg (933x1347, 267.56K)

How is she so unpleasant in every role, yet continues to get work, and is one of the highest paid actresses in the biz?

Attached: sub-buzz-653-1619731613-18.jpg (990x990, 55.82K)

I'd stop believing in the future of humanity if I saw that

hollywood is just a scene of people getting each other work

Hello Ivan

hello

I would believe in a brown hole

You guys remember he is dead right?

Is it true that the original title was "Don't Look Up My Nudes"?

Attached: 1449952704973.jpg (600x872, 153.79K)

kek

I met him once at a food festival in Wales. His handlers were feeding him curry through a tube. This was only a few months before he died. True story and my greatest claim to fame

Has his butthole decomposed yet?