Why don't zoomers torrent their kinos...

why don't zoomers torrent their kinos? do people these days really prefer hunting around for shitty quality pirate streams? what went wrong bros?

Attached: notmyproblem.png (512x512, 75.93K)

they watch it on their phone or tablet so quality really doesn't matter

who cares as long as i get free shit, i dont care if zoomie is a retard

Torrents are easily trackable by third parties.
Use direct links hosted by sites like MEGA and zippyshare.

Attached: 1646891061534.png (1600x1890, 749.53K)

Zoomers are worse at technology than boomers because of touch screens and web 2.0 bullshit. I bet there are kids who don't even know how to browse the internet anymore because they only know how to download social media apps.

I'm a zoomer and I torrent my kino
Thus your assertion is invalid

zoomers don't know what a file system is.

everything you do is tracked by something or someone and mega is a us gov honeypot

Boomers are worse at technology than the greatest generation because they never had to assemble their own artillery cannons and launch shells at the Nazis. I bet there are boomers who don't even know how to assemble their own sterling engine and dredge water out of a Scottish coal mine because they only know how to pay some Chinaman to do it for him.

My stupid zoomer niece doesn't realize there's other internet methods other than wifi. I tried explaining to her I used wired connections at my house because it's significantly faster and more secure, and she want on a rant about how I'm living in the stone age because I don't have wifi.

If I actually liked the dumb bitch, i would have explained that i actually DO have wifi, i just never use it, but fuck her dumb ass.

Because not everyone is some elite computer expert

I've heard of zoomers talking about "wired wifi" a lot

there really isn't that big of a difference between wired and modern wifi now

downloading endeavour series 8 at the moment. couldn't find a good tracker. you anons have a healthy link?

there's a massive fucking difference, stupid.

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532.09K)

Zoomers are perfectly happy watching twitch streamers, tiktok on their phones and minecraft videos on youtube. Most aren't interested in building out a 1080p or 4k collection of 100s movies or tv shows with the idea maybe watching them more than once.
media content to younger people is just this disposable trash item they don't give a shit about on any level.

My stupid boomer niece doesn't realize there are other methods of communication other than the telephone. I tried explaining to her I used a quill and ink to write letters in my solarium because it's more secure than relying on telegraph cables, and she went on a rant about how I'm living in the Paleolithic era because I don't have a telephone.

If I actually liked the dumb bitch, i would have explained that i actually DO have a phone, it's just a three hour horse ride away, but fuck her dumb ass.

Because they are the result of the post-millennial corporate generation.

do people really? if i want to watch something again i just torrent it again. but then again, i'm not an american and have unlimited bandwidth.

there's almost no difference in terms of speed, it's more about latency stability
for the average person it only really maters in online gaming

was that supposed to be funny, or insulting? It was neither.

What site is that?

You seem to be confused. Your first example is about someone who is bad at using technology from a previous generation, but your second example is about someone who refuses to adopt new technology. The key takeaway here is that you are probably retarded.

I can get like 800 mb/s on my wired conection. With my wifi, even though like an idiot I broke down and bout a hell of a router, i'm lucky to get like 100 mb/s, but the main problem is yeah you're constantly losing the connection, especially on heavy loads.

It's 2022, wifi connections are stable and fine if you don't fuck your setup up horribly

Your complaints are genuinely idiotic, akin to some world war 1 era vet bitching that nobody knows how to use the technology of his day.
People are knowledgeable in the things that are of particular importance to them.

This. Same thing that happened with food happened with tech. Nobody understands how it's made or how it works.

still not insulting or funny.

aww look at the little zoomie nigger that cant open his computers file directory

/thread

He's just mad that he only knows how to download files to his desktop.

>but then again, i'm not an american and have unlimited bandwidth.
do euronigs really think we have data caps or something? we're not canadian

I torrent less because I don't have access to a private tracker. When I download a movie it's usually something from the 80's or 90's. Seeds for movies from those era seem to be drying up on public trackers and less popular shit might not have anything at all. But then you'd be surprised how easy it is to finder those older movies streaming simply by doing some basic google searching. For example I couldn't find a seeded torrent of a movie called Meet Wally Sparks for the longest time, and then one day I just googled for a free streaming version and there is was.

>he doesn't know about debrid

Attached: 1628117822176.webm (260x228, 2.19M)

american 'unlimited' is like after 1tb you get throttled down

Why does it matter if I can do everything I need in life without it? You people are demanding zoomers have knowledge that was important for you but isn't for them.

It's as absurd as demanding you know how to use 19th century tech.

Nope. Both posts circle the same point. Read above.

the issue is the constant push for "intuitive" "user friendliness" creates people who are completely dependent on having their hands held through everything. its still the same technology, you/zooomers just don't know how to use it, because you only know what some corporate board room wants you to know.

technology is making you dumb

Cat7 ethernet cables go up to 10-40 Gbps while the fastest WiFi supports about 600 Mbps in theory, never actually reaching even close to it

australian here, ive torrented 3TB this month and no throttling. get fucked am*ricans

I have literally never been "limited" since the 1990s
you literally can't function without a baby-tier UI to guide you, you will not have a future as tech is more and more integrated. zoomies are absolutely fucked both socially and academically. Enjoy the student debt lmao

it says that it requires a paid subscription to use

also aus, we use over 6tb a month.