Kino ending after 31 years

Kino ending after 31 years.
The best and most diverse daytime talk show in history... over.

Attached: maury.jpg (350x231, 16.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUnd7v9y5TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YnjtFJ18_2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He made money from black people

>You are (or are not) the father
there, I just summed up the past 31 years

that's not much

For the last 15 years it devolved into "baby daddy" episodes so good riddance. No more fucking with people that had strange phobias, cursing out little kids and sending them to boot camp/prison, no more secret crushes, no more guess who's a tranny, etc.

It wasn't even about helping these people find the actual fathers anymore it was just exploitation of retarded poor people.

>no more judge judy
>no more maury
>no more jerry springer
why are they killing off poverty tv?

Hard to believe his show was still going. Used to love watching it back during middle school and high school sick days, before YouTube was all you needed for a freakshow.

Always fun were those women who could never find the father of their child, despite multiple attempts. Really made you think.

For me, it was the exotic animal episodes. Followed by the "spot the tranny" eps

None of it was real. You could find listing for the show on craigslist

because this was boomer tv, younger poor people just watch YouTube or steal their cousin's netflix account

Attached: Janet Leigh %2F for Paramount %3A%3A ca..jpg (1200x1500, 279.61K)

But black people don’t have money

That's what jews do. Look up who owned the slaves ships, NBA commissioner, Nike CEO, record executives, etc.

maury set more black people free than abraham lincoln

>None of it was real
>That's what jews do
Tell us about thrembo now

Any Forums...

You. Are.

Not the father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean he made money from black people being trashy

Kek

Jews are pretty cool, ngl.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUnd7v9y5TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YnjtFJ18_2I

It used to be real but after the Jenny Jones murder case and the rise of Jerry Springer it turned into WWF wrestling. If you watch old episodes of Donahue and other daytime shows you’ll see people genuinely lose their shit.

>Jews making money from black people

No shit, Sherlock.

Attached: 0B6B5DC4-ADF2-40B3-B254-B0846F3DB4F2.gif (245x350, 1.23M)

Attached: brahh.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

Attached: mcmahon-stride.gif (300x351, 1.85M)

>no more jerry springer
jerry has a new show for a while judge jerry but it's not as good as the springer show and really makes no sense as to why they did this to him if they were still going to keep him on tv