So with this whole Russia/Ukraine thing, will we be getting another Rocky movie?

so with this whole Russia/Ukraine thing, will we be getting another Rocky movie?

Attached: 1627860049317.jpg (982x726, 70.87K)

I really wish Russia had a better future compared to now. Imagine the possibilities. Sigh….

Attached: A46DE534-3F1B-485E-A643-55174A188586.jpg (540x360, 35.82K)

One of the Klitschko brothers is the Mayor of Kiev.

don't worry user the slavs will wage holy war against globohomo and liberate us all

I genuinely think that would be Muslims who would do that. Slavs are nearly dead as ethnicity

I'm just glad Germany is spending money on defense again.

Forget Rocky. We need the WWE to go back to the 80s. Xenophobia, steroids and cocaine brother.

Attached: uGGwxRp[1].gif (480x360, 1.97M)

Yeah, Cold War 2.0 is coming. Rocky's opponent could be a chink too

Putin is training to suck american cock

Attached: 48809 (4).jpg (469x465, 37.41K)

Aren’t Germanys birth rates one of the lowest in the world? It would be hilarious to see achmed panzer division lmao

putin is a crossdressing tranny meth addict who only has one ball. reminds me of someone...

Is there a pollack who lurks for Russia related threads. I see him sucking off america and seething in every one of those threads

Russias military is an absolute embarrassment, and the whole world is laughing.

Calm down holhol. I want taking about the ruskies, no need to get you panties in a twist.

They wìll have to toughen up for the new Cold War

They retconned Drago to be a hohol in Creed II. Stallone is ahead of the curve when it comes to cancelling Moskals

>Have taken most of Ukraine in a couple of weeks
>America couldn't take Afghanistan in ten years
I'd wait to see who's worse, still.

What do you want to take about Russians?

Attached: 1646734883651.jpg (621x789, 136.99K)

one blonde russian sex slave pls

>>Have taken most of Ukraine in a couple of weeks
>>America couldn't take Afghanistan in ten years
>I'd wait to see who's worse, still.
I don't think you realize what "most" means

Attached: 1647695024311.gif (411x649, 265.75K)

I just think they have a huge wasted potential. They could have been the prefect balance to pozzed E.U and us elites had Putin not fucked things up. Now Russia is basically history

Remind me of how Russia did in afghanistan

They only lost because the Taliban had Rambo.

based and truthpilled