Will one piece be kino?

Will one piece be kino?

Attached: 1648000147076.jpg (1600x1600, 807.61K)

they have to list their pronouns for extra woke points.
We get it! You're attention whores!

It'll be one piece of shit

Trying to provoke another Pearl Harbor

>my prono-
opinion discarded

>They/Them

Attached: 1647868233491.jpg (690x460, 34.27K)

Kino is back on the menu, lads

Attached: images.jpeg-246.jpg (739x415, 38.56K)

Hell the fuck no. Part of the reason OP is so iconic is because Oda has such a unique and cartoonish style. Theres absolutely no reason this needs to be live action.

If it didn't have the pronouns listed, I would consider it one of the best Netflix adaptation castings I've ever seen.

But it does.

>NOOOOO NOT PRONOUNS I'M LITERALLY BEING GENOCIDED

gender pronoun preference is for attention whores. That's it. There is literally no other reason for it.

kek

Interesting that Any Forums doesn't care about a Japanese artistic work being made into a kikewood Netflix project having every single character race swapped. You guys only care if it happens to white people, not the other way around. Just admit it and get it over with lmao. You bitches flipped shits for weeks after the Amazon lord of the rangz cast list was released, and I was furious, just like you guys were, and I expected the reverse to be true. Obviously I was wrong lmao.

Attached: 1626202171378.png (745x597, 20.71K)

>Bad fishman is a nigger while good fish royalty have white skin
My side

im pretty shitfaced rn and i thought the name in bold was their actual names. i was trying to remember what the characters looked like, but it was all name I didn't remember not that I actually know one piece characters other than the main character.

This. Means it's not for me and my money is not for (they/)them.

Oda had at least some input in the casting process, and has made at least one comment in the past on what real-world ethnicity/culture the main characters would be. They aren't drawn that way for whatever artistic reason, but there's no indication that they're all supposed to be Asian. One Piece isn't set even in Fantasy Asia, or a fantasy analogue of any real world country. The only even remotely contentious point is katanas being the swords of choice in the setting.

No asians lol

hell yeah

Attached: NETFLIX.png (1020x658, 877.2K)

>netflix

Attached: django.gif (220x166, 87.84K)

what do we think of this week's chapter

>furious
There's your problem, i ACTUALLY hate these adaptations so i let them leave my mind and i dont worry about them, go re-read one piece if you really care so much.

ITS MAAM

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14.07K)