Don't Look Up

Yo guys...what if Jordan Peterson was a tech CEO? (Also, what if this movie wasn't heavy-handed shit written and directed by a libtard midwit?)

Attached: AAAAQV436nFawNTKhUs1Hrwn9TFxgz5HKRZffRd-dKwhOrUeumH7yn-4QLhzXaxUEHOl2AJcFVBjn7ezobywTJUOWjn-X4CX7qeb7iH0JMRrcEahGtwLzr2fqldPjZK0dEBaZyx3hDabeczaosJQsHL-IQ1l.jpg (1045x784, 275.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3o-F94S4FI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Peterson? I’m pretty sure it was a dig at actual tech CEOs like Steve Jobs or Elon Musk. I think you might be the midwit here user

>midwit
You give them too much credit.

This movie was terrible. Couldn't finish it. Yet it is nominated for an academy award, and kino like The Last Duel is snubbed. Cinema is dead

>can build a super AI that can accurately predict what will kill someone 500 years in future on another planet
>it doesn’t predict the meteor can’t be harvested

The movie was dumb BUT that guy was the highlight and it is criminal that he didn't get a nom for supporting actor.

This diversity quota served no purpose other than to interject bullshit race baiting. He even shows up at the family last meal with no one else, like a homeless man. Yeah sure, the black guy wants to spend his last moments with all those nice white peepo

Attached: AAAAQTexYw08MjTlfUhDmsUJyM96P_-vaZNOb0GwWhQKzveIxjzn1eQR4F7jeeHqn6gNESXa-40O6wbEU-YhpuK1Z-2wBk-yWyAVU49FbKhDjVaJs78jTV8YOJFEFYM42ehXqKHeBaRRMG_UcfdoHH75ALdN[1].jpg (1045x784, 210.65K)

Marks already won an oscar

It could have if they bothered to predict it. They chose not to.

for the long ass run time of the movie they never gave that guy any sort of character development to justify the end

my question is why not just hit the meteor off course enough to have it hit the moon, if we had the technology to blow it up we certainly could've hit it with something to tilt it off course

>he thinks academy awards have anything to do with the art of cinema
midwit take i bet you read reviews of movies and watch youtube essayists

I didn't mind his character at all.

He's both Elon and other tech leaders who develop a cult of fans but also the real cult leader Applewhite.
Remember the Heavens Gate comet cult? Movie has a comet so I'm sure the writers thought they were very clever.

Attached: heavens-gate-cult-hbomax.jpg (1619x971, 137.97K)

the entire premise was stolen from a Jonathan Haidt Ted Talk from 2013 where he says the implication that climate change is the only "asteroid" is to be blind and ignorant

youtube.com/watch?v=v3o-F94S4FI

This. He's a Jobs / Musk / Bezos autismo hybrid. OP confirmed for midwit

>would we really miss the moon?

this guy's acting is an uncanny valley type of creepy

months later still manages to make incels seethe
cool movie

it was great, you probably hate it because it angered you
i mean didn't you see the rules? no diversity, no awards

Gimme a break fag, black people exist

The Last Duel was passable viewing until it completely destroyed the entire point of the film with its third chapter, on the nose, anachronistic woke shite. It was just as Netflix as Don't Look Up.