Does he do this in everything he's in?

Does he do this in everything he's in?

Attached: oh n-.jpg (1278x848, 96.54K)

holding a loaded gun to your head is a pretty sweet adrenaline rush, try it some time

What provoked such behaviour?

it really does help to appreciate life more

It doesn't make me feel anything, I don't care if I live or die

>If this is just a dream I should just kill myself and make the roicism go away, right?

does he think he's dreaming in peaky blinders?

I actually gotta agree with this.

Yeah that's his gimmick like Brad Pitt eating and Tom Cruise running.

Is it though? If I handle the weapon properly with trigger discipline, and I have no intention of actually shooting myself, then my chances of actually dying are nearly the same.
It just seems like a meme way to be edgy and "life-affirming" without actually doing anything extreme.

ok retard, try resting your finger on the trigger. maybe that will get you off.

You're right, the only way to feel like that is if you have certain cylinders loaded (and pull the trigger) like in russian roulette, or have actual suicidal intention.

It's only a rush if part of you is tempted to pull the trigger.

lmao, for what purpose? It's so unnecessary.
Either shoot yourself, or don't.

>russian roulette
Even that is a maymay.
If there's any relief that the chamber was empty, you didn't really want to kill yourself and shouldn't have done it. If you really do want to kill yourself, skip the gay foreplay and just an hero with a fully loaded revolver or semi-automatic.

Being Irish does. Celts are notoriously melancholic and pessimistic about everything. It rubs off on ya. Sometimes it's enough to just want to hold a gun to your head and end it.

Wherever there’s racism, Cilian will be there to threaten it with suicide.

Transphobia

Attached: inception_bluraycaps0323.jpg (1162x800, 316.02K)

Quote of the day.

After both having seen The Deer Hunter, my neighbor and I would shoot off 7 of the 8 caps in the little circular cap ring and then play Russian roulette with a black metal cap revolver he had.

Attached: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

We were like, 10.

it's an Irish tradition, dating back to IRA trust exercises

roicism