Autist who needs guidance here

Autist who needs guidance here.
How do you guys know what fucking movies to watch? I try all these systems but always end up overwhelmed with choice. Time spent watching one thing feels like time i couldve spent on something "better" to watch. I have films I want to see, should see, want to see again, same with shows. How do you fellow autists choose?

Attached: 74CE0303-C56B-4A80-82B0-CCA99A5DAEF0.jpg (1034x2048, 343.33K)

what little hispanic zoom zoom got flustered over seeing a gun

easy, i dont watch movies anymore

Start with some "official" poll-based or institute-based list of "best movies of all time".
You won't feel like you're wasting your time because so many other people have said that these movies are good and you have to see what the fuss is about.
Then you might be able to identify certain genres (noir, romance, sci-fi, war, etc.) that you like, or certain actors or actresses that you like.
Then you can branch out with lists of the best films in that genre or of that actor.
Also you will change over time, so you might appreciate different things 5 years from now, so you'll have another list to watch.

I think the focus is on his dumptruck tendie shitter
Thanks friendo this gave me hope :)

>dat ass
>dat stance

He's barely containing his power level. Amazed that Walmart didn't explode.

craving those mcnuggies

dudes built like a forklift operator
checked

bringing a gun everywhere you go is for scared white boomers

this guy shits

I watched Night of the Hunter last night after another user called me a "fucking plebeian" "nigger" and "underage b&" for not recognising a scene of a loop of a haunting/cursed underwater scene from said movie.
It was a bit of slog in places but i stuck with it and even though i would only have rated it 6/10 I'm glad i watched it.
Some beautiful cinematography and weird floaty dreamy feel to the movie.

I didn't even see that gun, was fixated on his gigantic dumper. Based on that ass, that gun is at most, 2in long.

>be me
>31 years old
>see funni meme from movie I haven’t seen
>watch movie

alternatively

>be me
>31 years old
>dissociate and thousand yard stare for eight hours during job
>random movie title, trailer quote, or actor pops into head
>oh shit I should go back and watch that movie

More tard butt

What causes duck-butt?

Just watch whatever strikes your fancy and that you are able. You will die someday, remember.

Why does grandpa have a mega giant badonkadonk?

Looks like Academy sports and outdoors ™

Average capital stormer

It's literally fucked up chromosomes

realistically can this fat fuck even reach that gun?

>Fuck around and find out, commie
No, but seriously, this guy hits almost every stereotype of the "my daily carry is a .45 ACP"

have a network. people whose taste you trust, or in other words, they like the movies you like, they love the movies you love. you only need 1 or 2 of those friends.
if you are not in contact with real people anymore or if you need more opinions, try to judge posts on Any Forums based on merit, if you think one user has a particularly insightful post (even if you don't know the context, you can tell that), follow his lead and watch the movie he's shilling.
it's what I do.

what would happen if this nigga dropped his gun
how would he retrieve it

America, a place where literal retards can walk around with guns.

Sounds like the other user was right.