In countries in Europe with both a naturally occuring white and brown population such as Spain, Croatia, Greece...

In countries in Europe with both a naturally occuring white and brown population such as Spain, Croatia, Greece, Romania, etc are there any stereotypes about each other? For example in Spain they call the brown girls Morenas and consider them sex

Attached: preview_480p.mp4.jpg (856x482, 41.8K)

croatia doesn't have naturally occuring brown people
only when you drive too much south of kvarner into the third world is when you notice these la creaturas

But I'm on holiday here and some girls are very pretty with brown skin and black hair. There were 2 local girls at the bar yesterday and 1 could be from Scandinavia while the other could pass in Tunisia

lol

then they are probably from dalmatian hinterlands or bosnia which are technically croatia, but we don't claim them, we are just forced to live with them in the same country

I went to croatia on holiday and I agree with this. they're white slavs . whiter than most of the indigenous parts of france.

North and South of my cunt tree hate each other.

;)

>dalmatian men
SEX

Do you hate dalmatians and hercegs because theyre much taller than you and therefore have more sex with your women?

Attached: Screenshot_20220529_111249.jpg (720x567, 273.71K)

We, who are we? You are a nobody incel kissless virgin with 0 friends, lmao

Unironically this region has the highest proportion of chads per capita.

I don't know if it counts but we have many jokes about Pontians being stupid

i don't hate them just like i don't hate jungle animals
i simply believe they need to stay in their zoo (the dinaric mountains) in order not to bother ordinary people

Would a pontian be considered darker or lighter than average Greek?

Hitler said Bosnians are one of the white slavs

Attached: 399px-Zlatko_Dalić_Croatia.jpg (399x599, 44.84K)

Based

Cry cry cry cry cry. All Zagreb schools are filled with at least 65% bosnian croats, you will become minority when ur boomers die off

Is this a touchy subject or Any Forums autism?

Kinda, Croats from Croatia have a superiority complex towards Croats from Bosnia
Smug bastards

The Dalmatian man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance. You simply were not born with tools necessary to compete with such a beast. It's over for you, whitey.

Attached: 1647786199398.jpg (976x850, 380.49K)