What a pretty space solider AND lady

What a pretty space solider AND lady.

Attached: 1629743239522.png (398x400, 313.13K)

it would be fun if buzz cross dressed and did this bit in the new movie. like that’s some private kink the real man had that they built into the toy as an easter egg

Watch the new Lightyear movie reference this scene and add something gay, like Buzz secretly enjoying dressing as a woman or the other space rangers encouraging him

>gender norms were once seen as toxic in kids movies
>now gender norms are seen as something to mutilate yourself over
How far society has come

What was Mrs. Nesbitt's endgame?

>gets traumatized
>turns into a tranny
every time

Holy fuck just watched the 3D version on the rig just now..... btw great reference disc, the DTS is clean as fuck

You’re reading way to deep into this. Nobody was even conceiving tranny shit in the 90s

Attached: 4C753AD3-5F6F-406C-82C1-DFF9ED445FAE.jpg (817x577, 95.51K)

YOU. ARE. A. BOY!

God damn Toy Story looks rough

i know this is just for spicy shitposting now but when i was a kid i used to rewind this scene over and over and over and have gutbusting laughter. my mom said i would laugh for 10+ minutes just watching this scene again and again

Attached: 7EA52B18-8B44-4189-A018-643757FDCA55.jpg (742x413, 33.35K)

Fucking hell. I can’t believe Pixar is so pozzed that they would endorse trannies like this. This is unacceptable, just think of how they’re brainwashing children with this bullshit! Does globohomo think nothing is sacred? I’m never letting my wife’s son watch another Pixar movie again!

Was meant to be a joke. Now its reality.

Attached: 1644585523529.png (712x825, 500.42K)

Physinogomy is real

Someone shoop the tranny bathroom guard guy on the robots.

Attached: Pizzaplanetentrance (1).jpg (360x360, 33.81K)

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

lol

IM

MISSES

NEZBIT

Lightyear will end with Buzz transitioning into Mrs. Nesbitt and receiving applause from the entire space force for being so brave and powerful.

I like how the arm is gone too. Really drives home how mentally ill trannies are

Buzz will end with Buzz's (rear) end getting Buzzed by a guy in a chastity cage with a vibrator, and it's everything.