When did this show start going to shit? For me it was Season 5 with the cocaine bullshit

When did this show start going to shit? For me it was Season 5 with the cocaine bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-230127_Netflix.jpg (1920x1080, 705.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxJuJmHaESU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-010123_Netflix.jpg (1920x1080, 782.33K)

the ugly flat flash animation makes it unbearable to watch. might as well be a podcast

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-010403_Netflix.jpg (1920x1080, 652.9K)

season 5 gave us the Cherlene album though

Attached: 7372F449-2310-4137-B596-C99315AB0629.jpg (960x960, 86.53K)

I thought archer vice was pretty good, it really did go off the rail that season from the normal route but I thought it had some pretty fun episodes. As their own things, Archer dreamland was also pretty enjoyable and to a lesser extent, danger island. The modern seasons are watchable, way more entertaining than 90% of the other shitty animated shows on nowadays, but still not really as great as past seasons.

>The modern seasons are watchable, way more entertaining than 90% of the other shitty animated shows on nowadays,
They're pozzed. I'd rather shitty spin off seasons than what's on now.

It was always mediocre. Most of the characters were trash. Archer, Mallory, Krieger and that crazy redhead were the only good characters through the show.
Lana has to be THE WORST character for an animation ever written.

Attached: wa.png (447x679, 318.83K)

The rest of the season was okay, but IDK who the fuck wrote this episode because it was unbearable.

Season 2 was absolute peak Archer and then it gradually became less funny and repetitive. They came to rely too much on running gags that weren't even funny. "PHRASING!" Like the writers weren't even trying to make it funny anymore. I liked that they tried something different with Vice onward but in the writers trying to make a longer story they forgot to make the show funny and exciting. First 2 seasons are still great

I actually liked it up until season 6. It started going downhill around season 4 though. Season 7 was pretty meh. Some of the dream seasons were ok but nowhere near the same quality. Ever since Archer woke up though its been depressingly bad. I mean he's a cuck and his daughter doesnt know he's her dad which would be bad enough, but its for some fat boring old guy who's presence adds literally nothing to the show besides making it depressing. I don't get the point of having archer be all handicapped and shit either, like its canon that krieger gives people robot limbs.

From the Heart of Archness it started slipping but yeah S5 it stop been funny.

Archer was never shit

I don't really understand why its gone on for so long. Like it doesnt seem to be that popular anymore, and the writers seem out of ideas and aren't even trying now. I mean even the main cast is dying off irl now. Literally the only thing I want to know is who Archer's real dad is and then I'm done with it.

I never found this show funny.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

When they ran out of spy ideas, killed off the head of the KGB, and started doing this dream shit

First few seasons were comfy. You have to be binging beers while watching it to get it. Lana is supposed to be a huge bitch, even the show comments on it at a few points.

I tapped out when they did that 50s detective bullshit

>When I realised all the voice actors don't actually change their voice for the performances leading to a lot of "adult" cartoons sounding the same.

VA's using their normal voice for every role is a fucking plague.

Attached: 1647052034539.jpg (877x500, 39.06K)

It did make me replay alpha protocol and be a complete dick to everyone

same
i really didn't like the 3 coma seasons
the space stuff flickering to normal archer was the biggest "oh thank god" i've had in television

It goes up and down for sure, but there have been some good episodes. Even in the last season, the Bruce Campbell/Japan episode was really good.

Nothing more kino than this though
youtube.com/watch?v=sxJuJmHaESU

The Japan episode was awful what are you talking about? Felt like they were trampling on the corpse of archer and then used it as a meat suit to deliver some hokey tragic past shit that didn't feel anything like the real Archer.

I liked it

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (449x626, 117.27K)