Stayvun we have your hair

stayvun we have your hair

Attached: Stephen-McDaniel-confessed-killing-Lauren-Giddings-Law-Student-on-on-April-21-2012.jpg (400x307, 10.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4Dck7J4Ks0
youtu.be/y1OezPwD1XE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then give it back

i dont know

I watched the Dateline episode covering Stayvun. They only showed like 30 seconds of the interrogation and didn't really comment on the absurdity of it all, just that he was "stoic" throughout.

Did they ever find her head?

Attached: -36869499-584-730.jpg (584x730, 76.53K)

they didn't actually have his hair, it was a desperate lie after hours of raging at Stayvun saying "I don't know"

YOUR HAYUR

WAS THAYUR

youtube.com/watch?v=z4Dck7J4Ks0
Which of you fags did this?

YOU SEE THIS? *RUBS HEAD VIGOROUSLY* IT FALLS OUT

youtu.be/y1OezPwD1XE
Which of you fags did this?

>WHICH ONE IS THE REAL ME?
>I KNOW YOU KNOW STAYVUN

Attached: 1557798091819.png (938x660, 429.13K)

YOU MISSED SOME OF THE BLOOD STEVEN. YOU DIDN'T GET IT ALL STEVE. WE FOUND IT, STEFAN. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF, S-MAN?
>I don't know.

Overheard a female coworker talking about how I'm creepy and have "bad breath" today. Ngl it really hurt my feelings and I'm sick of coming into work and trying my best just to be treated like a fucking psycho or a Steven McDaniel in training. I'm a good person and if women dont start showing me some human decency I'll show them what a real creep is

Looking forward to seeing your appearance in a copycat JCS video user.

KEK

based
show them no sympathy user

>> 165471740
All that prison time just so you can dunk on some dumb broad

Show them the true power of a chadcel

how come that "criminal psychology" video on this disappeared off of youtube

Attached: Stayvun.jpg (525x478, 18.31K)

>JCS inspired

Attached: aQX1Dbq_700b.jpg (640x820, 116.14K)

I don't really give a shit about the dude narrating his bullshit over it but that video at least had the decency to skip to all the good parts

Why blame her? Brush your teeth, chew gum, go to the dentist. Why should people accept your halitosis?