Do girls really?

Attached: PrimeBrittanyMurphyExtended.webm (480x360, 2.86M)

>then the jew walks over
KEK
no wonder every single jock is played as an evil sodomite killer asshole in every pedowood movie

This explains a lot.

is brittany murphy the one that comes in about 40 seconds in? i cant even tell

yeah here's higher quality but shorter

Attached: PrimeBrittanyMurphy1.webm (450x360, 2.81M)

>upright row

is this a commercial or what?

Do girls imagine the smell too?

>this was considered ripped in the 90s

>is this a commercial or what?
its from parker Lewis Cant Lose, a TV show from 1990 its basically Farris Bueller the show.

Attached: PrimeBrittanyMurphy3.webm (450x360, 1.2M)

Attached: DEGs3nsXkAAGqNx.jpg (544x416, 37.73K)

>Do girls imagine the smell too?
if you are hot enough girls would probably huff your skid marks

b4s3d

hello my fellow Parker Lewis enjoyer

is the crazy belief that women don't get turned on part of the reason for the incels? because if women are not actually hot for hot guys and just dole out sex passes for unrelated reasons I guess you might feel ripped off not getting one?

there is a common belief that women are not as horny or controlled by it as men... but i've seen women act just like men. I think it has more to do with desperation. pretty much any women can get dick anytime they want, guys cant do that.

I really would like to hear from a female poster if women sniff guys underwear though

>doing upright rows
um bros?

Not enough people have seen it. It aged like a fine wine.

Attached: 3cfd5cff4cc67af94a5bf5221611c30e_4fcbce48_540.jpg (540x350, 40.37K)

back in the day I was trying to finger bang a girl who was a grade higher than me, on this swinging chair on her porch. my friends and I used to bike around everywhere and my pits were stinking. needless to say when she was sitting on my lap she got a whiff and let everyone know how much she liked it AND kept taking huffs. bitches love the smell too user. welp that's my story bye

kino

Attached: freferferfref.jpg (704x445, 46.68K)

Do women actually get turned on by men's bodies in the same way men get turned on by theirs?

prime Mila is also in this show

Attached: 82e1591ad2a13a1867b9a58f86467887.gif (268x299, 1.79M)

I would sniff a guys underwear if he was cute enough

A girl stole two of my nicest fucking sweaters, because she insisted on wearing them when going to sleep, so she could smell my scent.

Girls invented the "imagine the smelle"
Why do you think they steal used sweaters and shirts?

>A girl

Your mom doesn't count