I don't get it

did i miss a scene? Why don't they know each other anymore?

Attached: 6cb322d0c74ab623ec981f373add1966.png (495x559, 262.02K)

Hank fried his brain looking at sex gifs

They had only interacted before as Walt and Hank. This is the first meeting between Isaac Schrader and Thewan Hunox. Hope this helps.

Hank turned into A$AP Schrader and lost all his memory

its actually really subtle. the name of the store is Feed and Seed, and that actually rhymes with the name of the eponymous owner, Sneed. now with that in mind, you can see a small subtext underneath that reads "formerly Chuck's." formally, meaning previously, and Chuck's, meaning presumably the name of the owner that once was. now what are some words that rhyme with Chuck? ill leave the rest of that little riddle up to you :) (its worth it once you realize!)

Walter found out that Hank's named is Isaac and Hank found out that Walter's name is Heisenberg

There’s no way you’d be able to have a huge sign saying “fuck and suck” for more than an hour or two before the city would come down on you

KEK

they werent city slickers. i imagine you could get away with a lot more way out in the sticks. also the brothel clearly did shut down otherwise Sneed wouldnt currently own the place

The city? You mean those cityslickers in their fancy German cars?
They ain't gon do nothin

The joke is that it was Chuck's Feed and Seed, which didn't sound as good.

Hank didn't recognize Walt without his glasses because he looks so hot no way that's the same guy

holy shit that caught me off guard

Attached: 1639739557221.jpg (640x654, 70.75K)

What was the actual point of everything involving Gus and Mike? In hindsight there was no point to anything that happened in the main plot between the death of Tuco and the Términatore twins, and Walt getting involved with the Off Brand Aryan Brotherhood as muscle
You could have condensed it to like 3 seasons and told the exact same story

I like that interpretation of the joke more, but the writer of the joke said on Twitter that "fuck and suck" is the actual meaning.

hank had early onset dementia.
that was vince way of dealing with the news about bruce willis back then.

LMFAO

damn

I was thinking about this exact quote during work holy shit

He's breaking the fourth wall. Hank is no longer talking to walter - he's talking directly to Bryan Cranston. Bold of them to stick with that unconventional narrative direction.

What if was Chuck's Duck & Buck hunting store?