Movie pass proved whites are the same as blacks

I think this moviepass service in retrospect represented the end of capitalism and the west.
>worked in theater
>learn about moviepass
>everyone can get free everything on a subscription
>every redditor buys one and started to revolve their entire life around seeing as many movies as they could to scam the company
>the same manbabies everyday maxxing out their moviepass
>I get banned on their subreddit when I tell them to stop abusing the service.
>"We must consume... more movie... to take advantage of... company."
>the service begins to cancel half the availabilities.
>no more new releases
>I as the theater worker get yelled at as if I have anything to do with it.
>redditors are now buying tickets to other snows to sneak into their manbaby blockbusters
>they threaten and kick and scream when I track them down and pull them out the theater at the threat of calling security
>they still come back.

These people they just saw a rare chance at an exploit and behaved like mongrels. this is why capitalism causes regular white people to completely chimp out and act like blacks on black friday. its invisible to most people because blacks display this with tv screens and popeyes lines, but whites do it over ski trips and reservation, and things like that. they do the same shit.

moviepass proves it. it is an experience I will never forget, when you ask people for a little social responsibility, doesnt matter what color they are, they will behave like a herd of stampeding vicious animals.

Attached: 5DE41C6A-4302-4E3F-BA0E-E6860DF6DCF1.jpg (1300x934, 310.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Phillips_(entrepreneur)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nooooooooo you can’t just see a movie a day like the company said you could
>it’s not their fault for lying about making it up in volume
get back in your cage

>be startup "genius"
>get billions in cash cause le new social network for movies
>normies watch subsidized movies
>moviepass runs out of no cash
>service ends
The only retards here were investors thinking you could make money on a subscription service to the kinoplex. OP is a faggot who missed out on free movies.
Btw i never had the service. I was buddies with someone who worked at the theaters and had free tickets for years.

yes but if people followed the spirit of the services rules we could have cool stuff like it. but everyone abused the fuck out of it because theyre sociopaths

Lmao, is this a real take??

Obviously people are going to take advantage of free shit if you let them. It's why businesses have to do tons of research to make sure their products aren't losing money and are making profit. Are you just as mad at the Airplane Yogurt guy who figured out he could get a shit-ton of free airline miles if he bought thousands of dollars worth of yogurt?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Phillips_(entrepreneur)

On the contrary, niggers will engage in massive crime if there's a low-likelihood of getting caught, like all the break-ins and mass-shoplifting going on in Democrat-led cities in the US. These fucking losers have caused dozens of stores to close for good in these cities, then the same people bitch about their being Food Deserts. White people aren't doing anything criminal on that level.

The better argument is to stop fueling business models that rely on people paying for and not using a product.

To add to my post:

There was NO WAY that MoviePass was ever going to make money, unless they charged like $40/month and capped it at 4 movies per month. It was a DUMB business plan to begin with, which is why it FAILED.

Even if MoviePass's terms of service controlled for any "abuse of service", it would've made no sense to pay for it and people would've just bought tickets like normal.

>movie pass proved whites are the same as blacks
"People" who watch movies (jewish propaganda) are not white.

good job user. you realized there are
>niggers
in every race, that capitalism essentially “nigger”fies people on purpose, because capitalism wouldn’t function without hordes of lowest-common denominators.

really, good on you for coming to this realization. look forward to crossing paths with you when we witness the horrific end of all this in the next 50 years

Not even that. It was like 10 bucks a month right? After 2 movies it's already losing money. They expected people to forget about it and only watch 1 movie a month.
Movies are shilled on tv non-stop. Everyone talks about it. If you have nothing else to do on a Friday night you go watch a flick.

Maybe it might finally start to seep through your thick skull that racism is bullshit.

>sell a card that entitles people to unlimited gasoline
>people start driving more because, hey, it's free
>they fill up every 2 or 3 days instead of once a week
>NOOOOOO THAT'S NOT THE HECKIN SPIRIT OF THE SERVICE
How are Moviepass' idiotic and short-sighted business practices their customers' fault? If your business model only works when people see three movies per week or less, then only allow them to see three movies per week. This isn't brain surgery.

Tickets already cost close enough to $10 last decade that even two movies lost them money. They were always trying to monetize data but their problem was the data was worthless and nothing theaters couldn’t just gather on their own.

It probably could have worked if you still had to pay a surcharge for each movie. So like $10 per month for the subscription+$10 per ticket for admission when the ticket is normally $15. Then just run ads on the app, and work out some deal with the cinema chains where you can get another discounted ticket if you buy snacks or some other scheme like that. I think it’s possible to make it a viable business, but there was no way it was going to last as it was originally structured.

How do you even watch a movie a day when there are only like 7 or 8 movies in a theater at one time and they only switch at a rate of like 2 per week?

And they ultimately blame the stores for closing, claiming they're lying about their reported shoplifting numbers because it didn't match official police stats.
Somehow they're perplexed about the crimes going largely unreported (because the police can't do anything), but talk about crimes where a corporation isn't the victim and any contradiction in stats can be explained away by underreporting.

iirc Movie Pass went bankrupt because niggers were watching Black Panther multiple times per day.

It was probably done based on the market idea that theaters make most of their money from the concessions so letting people basically buy a free pass on the cheap would work out because they'd make it up in popcorn. But the people buying a pass to be going there several times a week are also the ones who will sneak food or just get a little.

They needed to balance out their system to make up for the more frequent users. Netflix disc by mail had the same issue. Some people would sit on the discs for months, while other would return them every few days for new ones. So the company began throttling the frequent users, which meant they had lower priority to fill their ques, while less frequent users would get priority. For moviepass to work, first they'd need higher monthly prices, second would be to not allow high volume users to see the big hit movies on opening weekend, or during prime time hours. Make them wait a week, or see stuff in the off hours.

People usually want to see movies in theaters more than once, but don’t because money.

>Here is a pass with which you can watch movies as often as you like.
>Wait, what are you doing?
>You're watching too many movies!
>OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?
It sure sounds like the fault of anybody but the people who dreamed up such an obviously flawed scheme.

>Hey wanna pay me for my service ? it give unlimited access
>Sure that look cool, I'll take one
>Ok now that I have your money, can you promise not to abuse it by watching too many movies ?

Am I reading this bullshit correctly ?

Attached: 1548469885514.jpg (300x348, 87.39K)

How is seeing movies on moviepass "scamming" the company?

> White people aren't doing anything criminal on that level.

On average I “forget” to ring up over $400 a month from self-checkouts. Buy one get one free day every day. I know dozens of people who do the same thing. I have never once paid for everything I’ve gotten from a lowes or Home Depot. I’ve worked at Home Depot and part of the training was literally “everyone steals everything”. I’ve had white as the driven snow people try to return power tools that were clearly stolen. One dude put a paint can in an angle grinder case and thought because he’d talked to me a few times I wouldn’t check.

So the idea black people are somehow stealing more than that, anywhere, is ludicrous.

The real culprit is insurance acting like x crimes committed in y area means business z needs to pay twice as much as businesses in area w. Which is to say reported crimes drive up insurance, and that’s why businesses will avoid reporting crimes.

>White people aren't doing anything criminal on that level.
literally just google the words
>wage theft
and see how fast you deploy dindu talking points to defend your klepto cracker brethren in holy whiteness