Alpha Male Kino

Attached: B18AE084-3C15-4E03-B74D-B1E1605AB277.jpg (355x500, 59.28K)

Any Forums is full of lazy neets and zoomer communists who seethe at the idea of pulling themselves up by their bootstraps

Attached: sweat pledge.png (912x768, 1.27M)

i just got back from an interview for a manual labor job on a farm picking weeds 8 hours a day for $16 an hour and he said there were 150 applicants in the first 3 hours and I was one of 20 people he selected for an interview.

Im probably not going to get it because im physically repulsive but i have 2 degrees and a highly impressive resume including honors and fellowships.

This country is FUCKED, it's OVER

its completely fucked…thank the boomers

Attached: 39ABF2F1-9CFF-41D3-9276-623BC148C6EC.png (608x657, 52.96K)

What are your fucking degrees in that you're applying to a minimum wage manual labor job?

See points 8, 10 and 11 of the S.W.E.A.T pledge.
Walk into the next store you see, ask to speak to the manager, look him in the eye, give him a firm handshake and ask if he's hiring.
See points
1, 8, 10 and 11
See point 3

molecular biology and biochemistry, i stopped doing the PhD because of the "replication crisis" and got sick of being exposed to carcinogens while working in a lab

someone post the coffee shop chalk board with the $17 an hour must be more motivated than the owner

see mike rowe's early life section specifically
>In 1985, he graduated from Towson University[9][1]:28 with a degree in communication studies.[10]

he's never worked an honest job in his life

Based PhD dropout bro. I left mine because my advisor took a job overseas, disappeared and my new one had no knowledge of my topic at all and the university recommended I just start again with a different topic

Attached: apu zoom thumbs.png (255x204, 71.91K)

>and the university recommended I just start again with a different topic
just walk in with a firm handshake and start all over bro, what are you lazy oh jesus christ
you at least your consolation prize masters?

No I would have had to stay for another 6 months to a year finishing off work and writing up masters thesis to be awarded one so I just left.
I made enough off of crypto that I'm not desperate luckily.

>far less income volatility (but you get more income no matter what if you aren't a complete fuck up)
>ability to only do the bare minimum, but you actually have an incentive to do better
>have to think about your job after work... like most people already do... and you get to retire much earlier
boomercide when?

7 years at 30k a year as student plus another 2-4 as a postdoc making 40k before you can even start a career, its for the birds

Attached: Boomer Meme 7.jpg (222x227, 13.24K)

Its criminal that the college/university racket is allowed to shit out so many science grads when theres like 1 job for every 100 students.
I would rather have been rejected or explicitly told that I have no career prospects when I applied, then get strung along getting a Bachelors in Med Sci that led to nothing. Alas I was young and naive and thought id magically get placed. Instead I got completely demoralized, wasted years after i graduated and am now unemployable.

Yeah it ruined the idea of working in academia or industry for me so I don't care I didn't get it. The time wasted pisses me off though.
Also they probably would have kicked me out or made me finish working from home (which would be impossible) for not getting vaccinated anyway.
Did you get the masters?

you think thats bad theres like 5 psychology/womens studies/critical race theory grads for ever STEM

Why are his eyes lopsided?

This Old House is also really good. They put the episodes on Youtube for free.

>for not getting vaccinated anyway.
>Did you get the masters?
yeah and i wouldve ended up dropping out anyways over the vaccine req too and my only real job prospect wouldve been teaching since i dont want to work in the laboratory mines
congrats on ur crypto gains bro

>i graduated and am now unemployable.

Attached: Boomer Meme 9.jpg (720x533, 131.88K)

is there ever a more prevalent group of worthless people than NEETs??? imagine not wanting to become successful

The wagies.

Attached: NEET.jpg (814x578, 104.12K)

or industry research*
I worked in my field before I returned for postgrad anyway but I agree. Some office jobs will hire with any degree assuming they're not trying to fill their diversity quotas.
Thanks bro
If you do some coding certifications you might be able to swing some bioinformatics jobs with a masters in molecular biology. At least where I am I see people hiring for it.
Might be worth looking at for med-sci too

Pro-tip: You don't get participation trophies in real life so now is probably a good time to take the tampon out.

Attached: Boomer Meme 8.jpg (720x531, 156.08K)

>manual labor job on a farm picking weeds
more like manuel labor job

its too late for me, ive been a neet too long so my knowledge has slipped away
Also being neet for so long makes me a shit hire for most normal jobs cause I cant into wagie communication skills.
My best hope is finding some low level crap that doesnt make me want to kill myself and coping from there.