Dude.. woah

Attached: 890ea8166aa4b09d0e97628772b8994c.png (2111x1677, 219.91K)

Television & Film?

>funny cartoon man say thing so I now believe thing

Ohmugong the seshjuan sus iz baek

Attached: 1644994028717.jpg (1200x1068, 134K)

Teen Titans go is more nihilistic that this stupid Ricky Martin show, shame

The same way flipping a board over is the simplest move to win a Chess game. You and whoever produced that image macro are probably unarmed anyway

Attached: Place This Between your Eyes.jpg (716x808, 116.29K)

What is that

Scotch tape

A crummy image of Saturn's rings

but uh hes right. just minus the science part

>"The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you."

OI there you got a loicense for that scotch tape?

Attached: bongpolice.jpg (251x360, 15.98K)

>urrrrp
>morty, science is just like numbers and stuff, they don't actually mean anything
>we'll all be dead in a hundred years, so just like don't have kids and smoke weed

Nut and washer

>rick and morty was never viewed on television

just finished a 4 hour gooning sesh, ama

>character has lots of quotes about the meaninglessness of life and the stupidity of love
>same character is constantly looking for love, desperately trying to forget his heartbreak over his murdered ex-wife, sacrifices himself for or otherwise risks his life to save family members he claims are replaceable, falls in love at least twice with women who aren't his ex-wife, his catchphrase is a cry for help in an alien language, and he attempts suicide on screen.
I'm not really sure why people latch on to the ridiculous things Rick says but never think about the things he actually does. The things he says that everyone sperges about are things he says to Morty when he's angry or trying to make Morty do soemthing, which are more often than not contradicted by his own actions later in the same episode.

I brought this up in another thread and someone said "Well, the retards that watch the show THINK Rick is right!". I don't understand how that's the shows problem, but apparently that's the explanation there,

Attached: Ricks Fedora.jpg (720x449, 43.73K)

He clearly is saying those things as a massive coping mechanism but naturally autists miss that.

>Sure thing, it's right here

Attached: Constitution.png (643x693, 735.19K)