Got tricked in watching this piece of shit by a bunch of friends

>got tricked in watching this piece of shit by a bunch of friends
>get asked "where are you going" when i hauled ass off the theatre when catwoman said "these white privileged assholes"

At least i knew what i went into with jewlywood but holy shit that took me off guard considering how out of place it was.

Attached: 3125788.jpg (1200x1600, 625.5K)

>friends

Attached: 1641025983867.jpg (512x512, 86.62K)

How fucking fragile and autistic do you have to be to stop watching the movie in the middle because you heard "white" and "privilaged" in the same sentence?

It flopped. Got what it deserves. Move on.

N

It wasn't that out of left field for me when they showed the white male black female mayor candidates, I knew where it was going from there

I'm 99% certain this is a copypasta. Either way, bait harder faggot

Attached: do-better-than-that-better-than-that.gif (498x312, 1.96M)

Well, it's not limited to that. The "new" mayor, incarnated by a strong black wimin which is apparently the only non corrupted politician in the whole movie coupled with the villain, which is a glass wearing frail looking white dude that apparently suffers from an autistic disorder (anyone non retarded could tell that it was a direct attempt at portraying right wingers / incels in a psychotic and sociopathic way) was enough for me to book the fuck out this garbage asap.

I just watched this yesterday. I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is twitter, this is reddit, this is twitter, this is reddit..." under my breath.
I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my seat for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.
>ayy anti-white jj/rian johnson tier anti-batman movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

Attached: 8b2d1da6da86c085218e25ff77757d743fe59d6c5890a3340428285c36503105.jpg (657x527, 36.43K)

it's a schizo film. first hour feels like it was made by one person. last hour and 40 minutes seems like your typical run of the mill hollywood drivel written by a team of 20 talentless blue haired, nose pierced freaks

Kek this. I bet they still don't know why and blame it on anything but anti-white propaganda.

Shut the fuck up nigger and stop eating shit.

Attached: WASTED AND WOUNDED.jpg (300x168, 6.42K)

The movie clearly shows that her vision is too simplistic

Not only that but fuck me it was long AS FUCK for no particular reason. Some sequences had absolutely no interest whatsoever outside of just... being there.

reddit detected

Reeves was trying too hard to make an Arthouse/ Noir film but with a superhero IP, but it ultimately played too much into conventional action film tropes so it just feels redundant.

Fragile little fag

Attached: yo wut.jpg (1080x1080, 187.61K)

>It flopped
>$3mil+ domestic, $6mil+ worldwide
>Multiple spinoff projects in production or announced
>Confirmed sequels
>Flopped
Imagine being this butthurt by a movie. Don't forget your cling wrap user lmao

Why does almost every big movie or TV show nowadays have a "white man = evil" narrative?

Hahaha seems like it struck a nerve. Was the dipiction a little too close to home, hmm?
At the end of the day it's still a good looking white guy going round kicking ass and saving the day, but no, thats not enough for you. You really dont like sharing your toys, do you?

user, just because you're not smart enough to differentiate between arthouse and pulp doesn't mean the rest of us can't

>Why does a film set in a white country have white characters

Attached: Assassin's Creed Origins.jpg (599x546, 57.51K)

Because we have the internet, the news, and a hell of a lot of recorded history confirming that it's pretty accurate.

I'm sure it's all just some big misunderstanding. Or a conspiracy. Whichever flavor of crazy you are today, user

Kek I hate niggers too but I hate fragility even more so.

>le white are le evil !
>meanwhile in the reality were despite being only 13 percent...

Attached: nigger take on feminism.webm (320x400, 2.94M)

This also yanked me right out of the comfy "in the movie" zone

This fucker gets it

Dent is supposed to be the white knight of gotham and even he turns out to be a raging loony

This, everything up to the penguin car chase is kino and then the second half is a massive let down

reddit alert

Who nose?

This, it's just a dumb line that they shoehorned in because the movie was filmed during the Floyd riots. It dates the movie and takes you out of the experience because it's so obviously to do with real world politics. That should bother anyone even if they're leftists who agree with the general sentiment.

>still a good looking white guy going round kicking ass
Nah that's why the movie was good, they didn't get this at all. Batman came off as a fucking manbaby, with his pouty little "I'm Vengeance" and his straight up "you're not my father" tantrum. The fucker is so lost up his own ass he doesn't even know what day it is, so you know this fucker ain't bathing. And all that's from what, the first 30 minutes?
The movie almost never tries to make him look good, and these fuckers can't even do half of the shit Bruce managed to do right. They're having the same freakout Riddler had, for most of the same reasons

Thought the same thing, its like a joke that wont hold its relevance

post pic of your hand, street shitter

>It dates the movie and takes you out of the experience because it's so obviously to do with real world politics.
Really doesn't date the movie at all for two main reasons
>The sentence makes sense divorced from your insane political leanings because you have to be insane to not understand the sentence makes literal grammatical sense
>Who the fuck cares?
Only one of those isn't a real reason user

>>Multiple spinoff projects in production or announced
>>Confirmed sequels
All confirmed before the movie even released.

The worst part is she could've just said "privileged". But no, they just couldn't help themselves