Wait a minute. THAT was the season finale?

Season 1 was 10 fucking episodes. Why would they only do 8 for season 2? Why the fuck are they screwing with us? I hate these motherfuckers.

Attached: Polish_20220322_180642374.png (1440x1298, 782.94K)

someone give me a QRD on season 2 so i dont have to watch it

what show

Snowpiercer Season 3.

a cunnybot went on a mithraic killing spree, then a woman turned into a tree which was then eaten by a giant snake, tempest gave birth and her baby was kidnapped by a creature that lives in a sea of acid, marcus died and then started floating upside down and now he's gonna do some bullshit

have the prophecies been getting closer? is it still up in the air who the chosen one is?

Is this show any good? I'm not gonna watch it, but I'm looking for something to recommend to my mom.

Mother thinks it's Campion, and is still training him to lead the atheist colony.

Don't worry he'll lose his superpowers 3 episodes into season 3 and be irrelevant for the rest

Polish. read the filename

>Marcus weaponizes
>he is now Warcus

It is like cross but he is upside down, so anti christ!
OMG SO DEEP, best series since lost

Euphoria

>t-posting to let the weak know to fear the strong
Kek

don't watch the show. it's nothing but weird, random bullshit happening to bland characters. it's all leading to nothing -- think "Lost".

that's such a bad cliffhanger to end the season on.

There's so little left to this show.

The family are going to realise that mother is being hidden by grandmother within one episode episode, or else they'll have to drag it out by showing people playing the videogame.
so the grandmother thread will be resolved pretty quickly.

then the only other player is upside-down marcus.
some drama about tempest not wanting to be a mum.
another trip to the centre of the planet

there really isn't much left so they're probably going to have to introduce another ancient android or something.

season 1 was great though and season 2 was still more watchable than anything else on tv atm.

next time try fitting four fuck words into your post you edgy faggot

>videogames make you dumb
is this what the show was about?

You got it set to M for Marcus, when it should be set to W for Warcus.

I'm still leading to Paul being the true prophet.

>Is this show any good?
It's like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Everyone recomends, you try to watch and you don't get it. But there is something wild going on. After a few episodes you still don't get it and can't really say if that shit is good parody or awful soap opera, but you are already hooked and so keep on watching just to see how it will end.

marcus gets dubs

Attached: 1616536990841.jpg (380x304, 22.75K)

>there's so little left to this show
There is still a lot to the show. According to the relics on 22b there is still 4 more trees that need to be grown. We were shown that the actual physical barrier that was blocking Sol's transmission was damaged by Mother, even this will worry Grandmother and bring Father out of the house more now. There is still the why question for so much shit that hasn't been explained.
The time period between season 1 and 2 was about 6 months I think. How ever long the time has moved forward after this season to the next, will dictate how far they intend to push the Grandmother arc. Can't wait to hear Father's first joke for season 3.

It has a good rewatch factor to it which helps you understand the things you missed before.