Movies that ruined a whole generation of men

Movies that ruined a whole generation of men

Attached: 1647672151765.jpg (899x1111, 216.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OR3JmZPNgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've seen neither Spotless Mind or 500. Ruin how so?

The only movies that ruined men are Joker and Drive

>Love Will Tear Us Apart
Best cover of that song incoming.

youtube.com/watch?v=3OR3JmZPNgM

Attached: 1632320337673.jpg (640x640, 24K)

>Of course I join discussions on topics I know nothing about, why do you ask?

Go fuck yourself, idiot.

Attached: fag club.jpg (2930x1962, 2.09M)

kek, got him

how did/does 500 days ruin men? everyone has protagonist syndrome and that movie sheds light on it

Woman moment

ruined midwits like you, low and high iq chads know that summer was a cunt

Just means you have more leeway for getting away with inaccuracies or lies in your argument. Dodging the question isn't a very promising start.

Attached: joker2.jpg (1400x1400, 327.8K)

capeshit, spaceshit

>IQ
>Chad
>Midwits
Average Hasan baby spotted.

In fact, 500 Days of Summer is an anti rom com and literally the best cautionary lesson for men against emotional overinvestment.

Movies "ruining" a generation of men sounds like an interesting topic, and something you'd had to have experienced at the time to fully understand

Taxi Driver started the whole simping shit.

Spotless Mind teaches men to avoid headcases and you'll end up in the same situation if you avoid dealing with that fact. I don't remember 500 days very much but I think the lesson that you shouldn't put a woman on a pedestal and have idealized memories of relationships you should be wary of is valid. (Also, you're already ruined if you date someone like the females in those movies and don't just pump and dump them).

>Dodging the question isn't a very promising start.
Any answer would be irrelevant without proper context, retard.

>adds nothing to the discussion

Cool story bro.

If you can't point to specifics, that means your argument is too vague to be worth anything.

>if you can't point to specifics
Im not wasting my time by pointing out specifics to someone who hasnt seen the source material.

Both of these movies are actually warnings for men to avoid BPD whores.
After my second watch of Eternal Sunshine, I broke things off with this crazy BPD broad I was seeing because I realised my idea of who I thought/hoped she was did not match up to reality.

Why not? If he hasn't seen it then you don't have to check the accuracy of the details or worry about any inaccuracies, you can use any detail or situation from the film and he can only argue about the logic in your argument, not the details used in your argument.
Is this a personal vanity thing? You are giving up every advantage in the discussion.