Slavery is… le BAD!

>slavery is… le BAD!
>murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians is… le GOOD!

Attached: 449543EC-BEAC-4276-88EF-C339DDCBB5DE.jpg (1943x1295, 284.45K)

slavery is almost as bad as rape (which is the worst thing that can ever happen to a human being btw)

Forgetting something?
Abortion.
Faggot.

Rosstie flaps typed this post

Pretty sure flaying, dismembering and being burned alive is worse.

Dany is one big critique of the hypocrisy of the white savior and colonialist attitudes about "savages" needing to be civilized by imposing their beliefs and morality upon people.

>a human being

You think that, but the jewish writers weren't that clever. They just wanted a wahman empowerment moment.

Jon's dilemma:

Stay with the world's most beautiful woman who happens to have a dragon. Help her rule and tone down the ruthlessness.

Or,

Kill her while kissing and go off to live out your life in a frozen forest where nobody ever cleans themselves.

What would you do?

Correct.

Insofar as that people who use the application of force, pain, torture, and threat of death perpetuate the institution, they don't have a leg to stand on, in regards to the application of the same forces upon themselves in eradication of the institution.

Hence, the use of whatever means nessary, by the perpeutators of said unjust institution to "claim the moral highground" when doing so, usually claiming that God, a God, or some other supernatural being, whether an "angel", "devil", or otherwise, has sanctioned said action.

Of course, I couldn't care less what they have to say on the matter; confederates, mohamedians, and all the rest are my enemies until the end of time and I'd put every last one of them to the sword while burning their homes and families to the ground.

Attached: Grant.jpg (187x269, 7.39K)

>someone taller
what the fuck did she mean by this?

Kill her then every other woman I could find with my khalasar.

you forgot the nazis mr internet tough man

Generally when you're willing to commit atrocities against someone because they're committing atrocities against someone else you should stop to consider whether their reasons are better than yours. Slaver's bay pretty much collapsed as a society after dany's reforms because she wrote off her enemies as being evil for no reason, in the process becoming more evil herself and massacring thousands who had nothing to do with slavery in kings landing. meanwhile in real life most of our urban centers are dystopic 3rd world countries and pedophile warlords in the middle east now have modern weaponry to fight the "mohamedians" thanks to our interventional and ill thought out. atrocities

So she's American?

Babies are human beings

You're retarded

YES that's why people hated season 8 brainiac
CONGRATURATIONS

>murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians
They weren't.

I don't think you understood her motives user.

Attached: house.gif (220x143, 219.27K)

Reddit is more your speed, champ

Based

Yes chud

ITT: butthurt Danyfags.
Your screeching will echo down the ages.

Attached: danyfags.png (1200x1060, 1.65M)