Stop worshipping Japan

Can white people stop worshipping japan already? They aren't anywhere near perfect. Go worship the nordic countries. Finland is literally the happiest country in the world.

Attached: 4000.jpg (1200x900, 182.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.google.com/youtube/answer/6125535
twitter.com/AnonBabble

um I only worship Jesus Christ.

I worship America and canada

I LOVE JAPAN

Attached: 1610257766982.jpg (1520x2167, 537.83K)

You love gay sex

Why do you care?

kek finns are all raging alcoholics

I hate it. I keep getting videos about 'popular youtube influenfe moving to japan' recommended to me since I watch that one video about pewdiepie moving to japan. Every one of those videos keep saying japan is the best. I usualky don't care but then they said japan have the best food in the world. That triggered me so fucking much.

Attached: japanese-anime-kinishinaide (1).gif (450x284, 33.78K)

Why do you care so much?

No one really worships any country. People typically worship God or if they're pagan, they worship inanimate objects.

Because the two food those white people had was their home country white food and japanese food. God I hate those influencers.

Is it true that whites worship Japan?
Of course Japan is not a perfect country, and I have seen comments from foreigners making fun of Japan, so I am honestly surprised to hear that it is worshipped.
Personally, I think it is a normal country to live in, even though there are some things I don't like about it.
And I know that Scandinavia is always ranked high in various world rankings.
Since I have never traveled abroad and am a beginner in international travel, I would start with the highly rated Scandinavian countries.

ホワイトピッグ返ろ!

>Finland is literally the happiest country in the world

Attached: finnish soul.jpg (1546x563, 233.34K)

Looks like you've discovered the key to happiness

Then there is a very simple solution.
All you have to do is set the recommended videos not to be displayed.
Please give it a try.

support.google.com/youtube/answer/6125535

I don't worship Japan, I simply admire them for creating a fun and beautiful country with great culture. Nothing wrong about that. I also admire Norway and Iceland. Sweden seems determined to deadass wreck their country with immigration, so unfortunately I can't admire them.

Why even bother pretending?

>Stop worshipping Japan

We do not worship anything or anyone, in fact it's Us that are subjects of worship, every place We go becomes a halidom, a sanctuary.

Attached: 1651881195365.png (496x379, 179.92K)

Do you consider Japan to have the best food?

japan is literally perfect tho
>best food in the world, sold in convenience stores
>best public transport
>only country that managed to make modern architecture look good
>0 crime
>high culture

i want to live in japan also

Attached: PewDiePie-finally-moves-to-Japan.jpg (1600x900, 67.23K)