Your liver is showing signs of cirrhosis that you'd normally only see in a chronic alcoholic...

>your liver is showing signs of cirrhosis that you'd normally only see in a chronic alcoholic, i'd never expect that from just eating mcdonalds
>uh wow damn doc that's crazy huh lol

Attached: 91rkkWmWYRL._SY445_.jpg (300x445, 26.11K)

lmao I'll have to rewatch so I can make fun of it

Reminder that this hack fraud never released the full menu everything he ate and it's nearly impossible to gain that much weight from McD's unless you really try.

>itt: fat 'muricans

t. ruled by fatties

Attached: EuropeanLeaders.jpg (3500x2511, 855.49K)

Supersize my wallet bitch, what is with Millenials hating on McDonalds?

Attached: founder.jpg (1350x2000, 2.41M)

When he me too'd himself, Morgan Spurlock admitted he was an alcoholic, but was it ever confirmed he was drinking when he made this documentary? Because as you imply, that would compromise the findings of what was ostensibly a McDonald's only diet. In the beginning of the movie, he said he could drink water from McDonald's, so he definitely shouldn't have been drinking alcohol.

I'm mad about the shitty amount of fries they give you nowadays. It's like a large is an old medium.

>McDonalds still running speculative smear campaigns on this forgotten movie years later.
The thing about this movie is that it's irrelevant all the way around. Everyone already knew before and after that McDonald's was shit and would kill you. And it's also irrelevant if he was drinking during the filming of this movie (not a claim that's made by the way, just hinted at). You would have to prove that all of his health problems were caused by alcohol alone and that he STARTED drinking at the start of filming this movie to debunk the negative health impact of McDonald's on him.

There's no McD now in Russia bros
Cola as well
We're finally free
Somebody kill me please

Attached: 1647988638539.jpg (845x900, 46.99K)

>McDonald's was shit and would kill you
how

I'm Putin the word out

Attached: gambon.jpg (250x250, 20.03K)

>enough from Da Klaun

>And it's also irrelevant if he was drinking during the filming of this movie (not a claim that's made by the way, just hinted at)
When he publicly accused himself of sexual harassment, he said that he hadn't been sober for more than a week since he was a kid, and a month is longer than a week.

>BTFOs your propaganda
>Solves the American weight problem
>Redpills millions
Based Boomer.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (615x353, 94.98K)

>how your dare to talk bad about the food i eat, its like my religion
keep eating fast food pathetic fattie
i can kick your ass easily

>eat lots of mcdonalds
>gets fat
>UMMM SOURCE??
How difficult is it for you stupid Americans to understand this?

Again I don't give a shit because McDonald's is still trash.

ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS
ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS
ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS
ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS

His blog was pretty good when I'd check in on it

Mcdonalds will make you fat

Didn't they interview the one guy who's been eating like 20 big macs a day for his entire life in this movie? Why didin't he get fat and develop alcohol poisoning?

You can eat McDonald's every day and not get fat. It doesn't mean you're healthy.

>anons learns about calories