ITT: Characters that did absolutely nothing wrong

ITT: Characters that did absolutely nothing wrong

Attached: jerry smith.png (688x1012, 256K)

>put off by your elderly parents getting into BBC cuckolding and bringing their bvll home for the holidays
>somehow you're the bad guy

>cares for his family despite getting treated like shit
>tries to bond with his kids despite getting treated like shit
>loves his wife despite getting treated like shit
>allows his wifes father to live with his family because he knows it means a lot to them even AFTER he almost caused a divorce
>still gets up everyday, shaves and keeps himself busy depite being jobless and looking for a job
>has legitimate concerns about mortys relationship with rick despite getting treated like shit
>the only person who doesnt treat rick like a be all end all solution to every problem just because his "smarter"
so do people only hate him because rick do

>uhhh i can do better than this genius that solves every problem instantly even tho every time i try i just make things worse

does*

>I give up at everything because im afraid of failing
and that is why we are the generation known for neets

Rick also causes the problems in the first place.

Jerry tries and fails but he's too stupid to learn and just trust the higher power (Rick) and stop trying

>takes 10 of him to setup a TV
Sometimes just existing is causing others pain

Literally when? Schizo jerryfag that relates to him bcs he's a loser like them

white male gentile bad

I love how the same people who thought that torturing Jerry are the same people who hated the disrespect Meg in Family Guy gets.

Literally everything bad that happens to the family is a result of Rick's actions.

how??? The most he does is give people the choice to make bad decisions and fuck themselves over then cleans up their messes because he hopes they'll learn

>dude jerry is bad because.. rick said so. His just dumb ok.
Jerry has a better character than rick honestly. Ricks whole personality is basically just being an immature college student who read half of eyond good and evil and browses r/nihilism. He is what every redditor wishes they were. Uninteresting, insufferable character with ADD in an already surface level show

Jerry's whole personality is just being a self centred immature failure of a man that can't learn from his mistakes. He is what every failed dad sees in themselves but tries to repress. Uninteresting, insufferable and generally obnoxious

dude, theres like 3 whole episodes focused on rick fucking up just from like the top of my memory. The one with the parasites, the one with the clone families and the one where he fucks up the love potion and ruins the world. Are you fucking braindead. Do you see rick as some sort of infallible god

>there are Rickcels in this thread

Attached: 1647701723802.gif (480x450, 1.63M)

Rick was not directly responsible for any of those except for the love potion one and in that one he was more of a monkey's paw

all three is directly his fault and so is a bunch of other shit but youre clearly idolizing him for some reason.

Attached: 1579792920930.png (823x361, 285.51K)

I cant believe anyone would say anything against rick. Just look at this badass qoute. His so smart

Attached: b8fdeef358f73f3388d2c77966e53edd.jpg (451x800, 42.85K)

Nah it's his fault for being a faggot and letting everyone walk over it, people treat you as you ask to be treated, overtly or subconsciously

I thought they cancelled that show.

Attached: 1642183623928.jpg (1920x1080, 290.51K)

dude.. woah

Attached: 890ea8166aa4b09d0e97628772b8994c.png (2111x1677, 219.91K)