Are there any films that explore the friendzone?

are there any films that explore the friendzone?

Attached: vn052mmz39841.png (653x653, 446.66K)

Forrest Gump

What's the point of being friends with women?

That's not the friendzone that's you being a faggot retard not knowing a girl is already dating someone before you go for them.
Should she just dump her current boyfriend because you just showed up, nigger?

>he doesn’t know

They can keep you at arms-length in case their current cocks fall through and they need a Plan C

That's basically it there's nothing in it for you

>female companionship to some degree
>access to her network of female friends
>a general different perspective on things than your guy friends
I'm just some retard who's never known anything but the friendzone so take this with a giant grain of salt.

>He doesn’t know about the seven increasingly cruel circles of friendzone
my nigga count yourself lucky, I was in this state for 8 months before any talk of boyfriend

Attached: E18870AF-534D-406D-A4B2-FDDD75A70842.jpg (400x433, 40.05K)

>female companionship to some degree
doing things for her
>access to her network of female friends
you're their group chat entertainment
>a general different perspective on things than your guy friends
Like how dull and boring most women are, you always have to put up an act around them to maintain their image of you

Reminder that if a woman says something like this to you, cease all contact and keep your dignity. They don't want to be friends with you.

Do I really need to explore it when I just live it?
You assume she's actually got a boyfriend and isn't just saying that to try to soften the rejection and make you think there's still some sort of chance if the relationship changes theoretically.

>What's the point of being friends with women?

So you can have a friend, otherwise you might honestly just be truly alone, or just way more lonely.

bitter faggot women are awesome

wow great take, it really feels like 2016 all over

500 days of summer

I use them as practice to see what women like and what they don't
Also just being around and talking with women makes me feel good, I can't explain it

The friendzone doesn’t exist and anyone who says it does is just a beta orbiter who has no idea how to approach/seduce a woman they want to date.

I have female friends who are comfortable getting changed/being naked around me.

>inb4 eunuch
I have a gf and they know I’m only interested in her (doesn’t stop me from looking tho)

Redditspeaking retard kys

>being naked around me
hot

>!:)

true
your cynicism and pessimism only leads to oblivion.

You don't get to bring friends