Why are peasant from the middle ages always miserables in movies?

Why are peasant from the middle ages always miserables in movies?

Attached: 1647900792232.jpg (783x569, 168.19K)

Attached: buy android.jpg (680x495, 96.44K)

Attached: Commie.png (851x619, 1019.88K)

Because the royals wrote the history and thought their lives were dreadful.

no
they lived in close communities based on trust and had no niggers/ muslims around

Attached: 1627056880200.jpg (567x413, 71.08K)

>here's a lengthy paragraph as to why having an iPhone is essential to my life like as if its food and water
why are commies like this?

Attached: 1465103657263.png (300x333, 111.33K)

> (OP)
>Because the royals wrote the history and thought their lives were dreadful.

Attached: soyjak smug troon.jpg (708x800, 245.79K)

Based
Based
Based

Attached: 1647544352258.jpg (814x578, 99.9K)

Dunno. 15th century English peasants had better working conditions and spending power than we have today.

Attached: peasantjealousy.jpg (1293x3962, 964.94K)

because nobody lives up to their beliefs, especially commies. Otherwise they have to give up social media, which is somehow a literal life and death decision to them

does anyone have the >Yes meme with the soiboy going "I have to participate in society" and the amish chad saying no you don't

>occupy was stupid because it used corporate product to try to fight unchecked corporate power/influence

love this shit.

Because the Victorians liked to think they lived in The Best Time Ever, and everyone before them lived sad, miserable, shitty lives and their writing reflects this.

Can't have people thinking that living off the land eating in homogenous, high trust communities without rampant consumerism or indoctrinatory education could be anything but miserable.

Read a history book. You were basically guaranteed to have a famine every decade that would wipe out a third of the population.

It’s propaganda to make you hate feudalism and monarchy and embrace communism and (((democracy)))

the reason the industrial revolution was so revolutionary, was because it directly translated work to fungible resources. "living off the land" only seems easy to people who've never done it.

occupy was dumb because no one even knew what they were occupying or wanted lol

yep, that was the narrative the media pushed.

weird how the people who own media didn't want objective coverage of a huge movement against them, innit

They did less work than modern people.

Because there is a disconnect in the modern mind.
To modern people City Life = Well off, while Rural = Poor as fuck.
The people who lived terrible shitty lives and died in droves in the middle ages were the city dwellers. In a time period where being a city dweller was for the poorest of the poor, and the merchants.
So they assume the rural(who they equate to the poor) lived even worse than the city dwellers.

It's very important for goyim to believe that the current era is the indisputably best era, by all metrics.

hasanbros...

>I'M JUST LIKE THIS SERF
>PLEASE IGNORE THE FACT THAT I MAKE 200K MONTHLY AAAAAA I'M A PEASANT I'M JUST LIKE YOUUUUUUU

it's the medieval filter